What is JC1, JD1, JB3

Hi there people,

I've exausted all my search resources, i googled it, i searched in modaco and came to no results..

Can someone please explain me what does this words mean in the ROM version? JC1, JD1, etc...i am new to flashing, and i've already been reading a lot of resources in this forum..but cant find any info regarding this particular matter..

Thank you!

Guest Lancez
Hi there people,

I've exausted all my search resources, i googled it, i searched in modaco and came to no results..

Can someone please explain me what does this words mean in the ROM version? JC1, JD1, etc...i am new to flashing, and i've already been reading a lot of resources in this forum..but cant find any info regarding this particular matter..

Thank you!

check secany's rom thread

Guest abdelrahim
Hi there people,

Thank you!

Those letters and the number stand for year and month of Release and version number respectively... like the last Rom released few days back was JD1 (2010/4/version1)

Release years:

D = 2004

E = 2005

F = 2006

G = 2007

H = 2008

I = 2009

J = 2010

Release months:

A = January

B = February

C = March