I8000NXXJD3 LITE 20100420

Guest twu2

Guest acastiyo

Hi all,

just writing to say thank you very much for this excelent rom. Its very fast and stable and I like it a lot how you can install it as an ultra-lite ROM and then add each program with its CAB file, it's really great and convenient. The best ROM I have tried so far, and once you install the programs, all of them work perfectly.

Thank you very much twu2, great work.

Guest protogeo

i tried the facebook app (saved both device / storage ) and when i run the application says "failed to start facebook app"

my device version is : PDA :I8000HZHJC2

CSC : I8000EURIJ5

PHONE : I8000XXIJ1

any help please guys?

Guest midimal
i tried the facebook app (saved both device / storage ) and when i run the application says "failed to start facebook app"

my device version is : PDA :I8000HZHJC2

CSC : I8000EURIJ5

PHONE : I8000XXIJ1

any help please guys?

I would say wrong topic :huh:

THis one is called: I8000NXXJD3 LITE 20100420

Guest protogeo
I would say wrong topic :huh:

THis one is called: I8000NXXJD3 LITE 20100420

i know what's the topic's name but i think there's no difference between these two roms so the cab should work

Edited by protogeo

Guest Jeanne8fr

Anyone knows why when I use the jinbox.exe to view my activesync mail I can't compose an email?.

The "NEW" in the menu doesn't do anything. It works fine for sms.

Not sure if it worked before in the previous rom.

Thanks,

Jeannette

Guest trqfvr
cant extract for unknown reasons ((

I can't extract All-in-one-Cab zip file as well. I checked MD5 and its correct! I am using 7-zip ofcourse.

I can't extract All-in-one-Cab zip file as well. I checked MD5 and its correct! I am using 7-zip ofcourse.

wrong file name? maybe your browser change the file name (or extension)?

Guest trqfvr
wrong file name? maybe your browser change the file name (or extension)?

Thank you... it was actually a file name. part3 was I8000NXXJD3_all_cab7z.003 instead of I8000NXXJD3_all_cab.7z.003 ->>Notice the "." after cab

Guest cool_fhatz86
In this rom i try to use it but languange when it comes to calendar still on greece how to fix that thanks in advance

Have you change the regional setting(English(PH))? What CSC did you use? You could try the official PH CSC(FAMJA2) or the CSC provided by twu2. I don't have this problem though.

Guest bitcloud21
Have you change the regional setting(English(PH))? What CSC did you use? You could try the official PH CSC(FAMJA2) or the CSC provided by twu2. I don't have this problem though.

ok thanks for the reply im using csc EUR JD5

Guest FerdiBorbon

twu2: thank you so much best rom for the 6.5.3 in my opinion, anyone else notice the photo album from JD3 has been improved in terms or rendering the pictures.. its definitely smoother, faster etc, its even faster than resco photo manager pro!!

Guest ryisamu

thanks twu2, it's a great rom for me too. just a quick question: after I've installed audio recorder, it doesn't record my calls anymore? or is there something i should set? Also how does the gprs counter work since it's new since i was using A5, i've used some data but there's no entry on the chart. any advice? thanks!

Guest triplex76

no need for any app to record the phone call ... omnia2 it's able to do that right out of the box ... just look better in the options!

Guest hamzakansari

Hello, I have installed the ROM. Good speed and performance. Can anyone tell me how to disable the increasing ring tone. Thanks in advance.

Guest Jeanne8fr

I like this rom but I can't get the smartreader to work. I tried several biz cards. All I get is "unable to recognize"

I tried a different version and it does the same thing. I don't know if I should blame the rom. Has anybody had success with the smartreader?

Thanks,

J.

Guest ryisamu
no need for any app to record the phone call ... omnia2 it's able to do that right out of the box ... just look better in the options!

so where will the audio file be saved?

Guest ricosta

Thank you soo much, this is exactly what I wanted. Fast and smooth without all the bloat and crap. I run it with SBP shell and some apps I need and so far this is the best phone experience I ever had. Nearly perfect :-)

One problem though, touch events are set to vibrate but they don't. Sound does work for touch events but not vibrate. I did try setting it in Samsung and Windows settings panel. Also tried hard reset.

Anybody has a solution for this?

Thanks to all the people out there taking there time and providing us with useful phones, something Samsung is obviously not able to do :-p.

Guest emperorben

Hi twu2,

Tried to download your JD3 rom and got the following rapidshare error msg:

"This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information."

I'm using a premium account but still cannot get pass the error message.

Could you re-upload rom files again?

Thanks!

Guest cengaver83

Hi Twu2,

I installed this version but it takes so much time to connect gps. Actualy it's possible to use Xtra data but i want to use Assisted GPS instead of downloading XTRA. I installed Orange A-GPS cab but it's not working well?

Thanks in advance.

Guest cengaver83
twu2: thank you so much best rom for the 6.5.3 in my opinion, anyone else notice the photo album from JD3 has been improved in terms or rendering the pictures.. its definitely smoother, faster etc, its even faster than resco photo manager pro!!

I didn't get the same performance. Yes it's better than initial versions but Resco is the fastest one that i saw up to now.. You sure about that :huh: ??