How can i disable the call recorder (audio note) beep?

Guest KOYKOYRAS

Although the audio note on OMNIA II is very handy and has exellent sound quality, the beeb while recording incoming calls is very annoying... Haw can i disable it? Can it be done?

Edited by KOYKOYRAS

Guest hkwildboy
Although the audio note on OMNIA II is very handy and has exellent sound quality, the beeb while recording incoming calls is very annoying... Haw can i disable it? Can it be done?

You can't. It's required by law (of some States or Countries) to let the other party know that you're recording.

Howeveer, you can use other call recording programs such as Resco Audio Recorder 4.62. It works excelletn with i8000 and does not have the beep.

Another good one is Vito Audio Note or Audio Notes Touch. However, it conflicts with many verisons of i8000 ROMs so the auto call recording only works sporadicallly.

Edited by hkwildboy

Guest silvos3189

i've used the ACR before, except it can only record about 10 seconds only... apparently once the phone's screen is turned off it will stop recording and wont start back if screen comes back on. There is another app you could do to make phone never go to sleep while it records except this drains the battery a LOT more, heats up the phone a lot from keeping the screen on, lowers the life of the AMOLED screen, and just makes it prone to be accidentally press some button with your cheek.

Because of those reasons i ended up not using ACR again, so does Resco Audio Recorder, Vito Audio Note, or Audio Notes Touch work without needing to keep the screen on and can record for more than a few seconds?