Where can I find info of my eboot version?

Guest Chivas610

Guest Ender Psp
Nobody knows? :P It would be useful to know what my eboot version is, before I flash a new one :huh:

Have you ever flashed your phone (I assume not)? Chances are you still have the stock rom, so you might havean older eboot than the "current official one", so it doesn't hurt to update (but I suggest you do that only if you want to flash a complete rom).

Guest Chivas610
Have you ever flashed your phone (I assume not)? Chances are you still have the stock rom, so you might havean older eboot than the "current official one", so it doesn't hurt to update (but I suggest you do that only if you want to flash a complete rom).

Yes, I've flashed several times, but just the pda and csc part as I'm worried 'bout bricking my phone (I've lost "my storage") Nevertheless, it would be interesting, and handy, to find out what my current (and future) eboot version is...

Guest Yohng

There is an indirect way to see the Eboot version (maybe?):

- Dump your Cubic37.MLI (there are some procedures here, but I'm too lazy to search for you... I only remember one with WinHex)

- With EXEcutor, extract Eboot & PDA.

- Then, normaly, EXEcutor names EBoot with your version, but You can also confirm with searching string "I8000" in the Hex file.

- Or directly in the MLI, you can search string "I8000", but you must to locate EBOOT

Guest Rapid81

When you load an eboot file in the Octans and plug your phone, the octans says the bootmanager (a.k.a. eboot) version, but with date (like mine: 20090206). Maybe this can help you.