HTC Legend fix missing apps in market

Guest xwob

As mentioned earlier today by Mark Moons on twitter; A fix for the Legend regarding missing apps in the market is confirmed. And should be ota'ed in the comming days.

--

HTC will release an over-the-air-update. This update should fix the problem that some applications in the Android Market did not show on the HTC Legend. The issue was present with the Legends release last month.

The fix will be delivered to users of the HTC Legend on wednesday and thursday, as mentioned by HTC Benelux-director Mark Moons. This should fix the problem where some applications like, Layer, Zxing Barcode Scanner and others where not available for HTC Legend-users.

Guest rodriguezstyle
As mentioned earlier today by Mark Moons on twitter; A fix for the Legend regarding missing apps in the market is confirmed. And should be ota'ed in the comming days.

--

HTC will release an over-the-air-update. This update should fix the problem that some applications in the Android Market did not show on the HTC Legend. The issue was present with the Legends release last month.

The fix will be delivered to users of the HTC Legend on wednesday and thursday, as mentioned by HTC Benelux-director Mark Moons. This should fix the problem where some applications like, Layer, Zxing Barcode Scanner and others where not available for HTC Legend-users.

OTA Update is Online Now FW is: 1.31.405.4

Guest Nimmo
OTA Update is Online Now FW is: 1.31.405.4

I am still not able to see it... wonder if it's because I am with vodafone and they haven't given it the green light...

Not sure if that's how it works, still new to the whole Android world, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Guest colonel_butt
I am still not able to see it... wonder if it's because I am with vodafone and they haven't given it the green light...

Not sure if that's how it works, still new to the whole Android world, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

not available for vodafone yet

debrand your phone and use generic rom

Guest Nimmo
not available for vodafone yet

debrand your phone and use generic rom

Yea, planning to do so once it can be rooted. Got my goldcard ready (assuming it's needed since the Desire did) and getting kind of interested by the prospect of getting openvpn and the idea of having apps run from the SD card as well.