How to disable Password/Security Setting?

Guest rs200z

I am currently a happy user of S2U2. However, after I configured my Omnia II to sync with my office Exchange server, I am 'forced' to use the Windows default password/lock screen. I am unable to uncheck the "Prompt if phone unused for" setting. (Refer to screenshot).

I believe a security policy has been pushed down to my Windows Mobile. Is there a way to disable this via registry or some hacks? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

post-571913-1271857013_thumb.png

Guest Ender Psp
I am currently a happy user of S2U2. However, after I configured my Omnia II to sync with my office Exchange server, I am 'forced' to use the Windows default password/lock screen. I am unable to uncheck the "Prompt if phone unused for" setting. (Refer to screenshot).

I believe a security policy has been pushed down to my Windows Mobile. Is there a way to disable this via registry or some hacks? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

post-571913-1271857013_thumb.png

This is usually done via a certificate/security policy used in corporate environments and I don't think there's a way to bypass it (I couldn't find any info).

If anyone knows a way, I'm also interested.