PSP Go -> Omnia II Bluetooth Tether

Guest bobbydharrell

Guest bobbydharrell

Hey all .. I have a PSP Go and an Omnia II .. the PSP Go has a feature to connect to the internet through Bluetooth Tether ... and my Verizon Omnia II box shows it has Bluetooth tether capability ... I email verizon to ask them for assist and they said I had to pay $40 a month!!!! I already have the unlimited internet plan!!!! so I dont see why I should have to pay more for a feature my phone already has built in!!!

Can any one here walk me through it .. whenever I connect my phone to the psp, the only service it gives is Bluetooth Headset...

Any help would be much appreciated .. thanks!!!

Guest sinancetinkaya
Hey all .. I have a PSP Go and an Omnia II .. the PSP Go has a feature to connect to the internet through Bluetooth Tether ... and my Verizon Omnia II box shows it has Bluetooth tether capability ... I email verizon to ask them for assist and they said I had to pay $40 a month!!!! I already have the unlimited internet plan!!!! so I dont see why I should have to pay more for a feature my phone already has built in!!!

Can any one here walk me through it .. whenever I connect my phone to the psp, the only service it gives is Bluetooth Headset...

Any help would be much appreciated .. thanks!!!

Have you tried the Internet Sharing ?

Does PSP Go support Bluetooth PAN network ?

Guest bobbydharrell
Have you tried the Internet Sharing ?

Does PSP Go support Bluetooth PAN network ?

The PSP can only connect to the internet from another Device through Bluetooth ... so IS doesnt work .. but just to be sure of it I tried it with WMWIFI and it was a not go ... the PSP sees it but says its an incompatible network

How do i set up a bluetooth pan? ..