Games + Music = Lagg?

Guest jebise

Guest jebise

Well as the title says, using s2p as my media player and tw2 JD1 lite ROM when i try to play a few games i notice slowness and lag. Running resco bubble and s2p i notice lag spikes and such. UNO launches and the music starts to laag and then UNO shuts off. I haven't really tested it all to much but notice when using touch player it dosen't seem to lag to much and it works with UNO.

What are you recommendations? The other major issue i have is going back into s2p to change songs etc. When is a game is there a way to go back into s2p i have s2p set to hold key 1 and it dose not work even when i press it when in a game.

Guest Ender Psp
Well as the title says, using s2p as my media player and tw2 JD1 lite ROM when i try to play a few games i notice slowness and lag. Running resco bubble and s2p i notice lag spikes and such. UNO launches and the music starts to laag and then UNO shuts off. I haven't really tested it all to much but notice when using touch player it dosen't seem to lag to much and it works with UNO.

What are you recommendations? The other major issue i have is going back into s2p to change songs etc. When is a game is there a way to go back into s2p i have s2p set to hold key 1 and it dose not work even when i press it when in a game.

Cpu perf is set to automatic or high? I found sometimes that some apps/games spike in performance because of the cpu switching.

Other things I can think of, there might be a leak or a problem with the WM services (a "misplaced" dll).

Guest jebise
Cpu perf is set to automatic or high? I found sometimes that some apps/games spike in performance because of the cpu switching.

Other things I can think of, there might be a leak or a problem with the WM services (a "misplaced" dll).

nope i didn't add any dll or anything, this is on a week old JD1 lite ROM. cpu is set to automatic i really don't see need to enable it for performance. But this lag mainly happens when s2p is open so it might be s2p related and its not like i'm running out of RAM or anything.

Also any way for me to minimize the game and open s2p to switch songs or whatever?

P.S I don't know why all my posts go to the ROM section and i want them in the general :huh:

Edited by jebise

Guest Carlos Sun

When you playing a song with Touch Player, the CPU perfomence will be change to High mode automatically (even you don't noticed that).

So, the answer is, You should listen to the music with you iPod (or something) when you playing game with you Omnia II.

Guest jebise
When you playing a song with Touch Player, the CPU perfomence will be change to High mode automatically (even you don't noticed that).

So, the answer is, You should listen to the music with you iPod (or something) when you playing game with you Omnia II.

thats not really a answer since the omnia is suppose to be able to do it i mean the iphone can even though it not a multitasking phone so why can't the omnia. Plus it actually works fine with touch player its just s2p that causes the lag, maybe because i don't have my phone set to high performance with s2p since you clame it changes with touch player.

Will Test