Samsung officially announces winmo 6.5.3

Guest babyjosef17

Yes, we beat them to it surely.

But again this is official update. and I already have a bad experience with official 6.5 Quite hesitant to update to this official 6.5.3

I'll stick to my 6.1 with 100MB free ram on boot anyday.

Guest nyleon26

I've got a question... if i were to update to this from 6.5, will all my content be erased? as in will my phone be reformatted?

Thanks

Guest meabigbaldguy
I've got a question... if i were to update to this from 6.5, will all my content be erased? as in will my phone be reformatted?

Thanks

Yes, it will.

Guest meabigbaldguy

I'm still not a fan of 6.5.x... not just because of the memory consumption... but also because certain SPB applications don't align well with the screen. In fact, SPB Keyboard doesn't work right with it!

Guest janekx
I'm still not a fan of 6.5.x... not just because of the memory consumption... but also because certain SPB applications don't align well with the screen. In fact, SPB Keyboard doesn't work right with it!

Yes and SPB wireless not count KB in JD1 FW with 6.5.3

Guest HugoB

If you don't have a "official" 6.5.3 in the market yet, of course SPB doesn't work.

SPB will only work when samsung or microsoft releases the stable code for the new 6.5.3.

Untill today, you only have a unstable 6.5.3.

I believe that JD1 and JD3 are BETA rom's, but for me they work fine, without bug's.

The only one i have bug's is with S2U2, but as I said, they need to know the code so S2U2 can improve also.

Edited by HugoB