Apps for camera

Guest BarryTeh

i was browsing apps for my iPhone and i must say they have tons of choices. Though our cam is way excellent. So is there any app for Omnia 2 that is meant for the camera. Not for photo viewing. Such as those app that iphone has like face swapping, re-painting of the pic. Not sure what does that effect called whereby the whole pic is turned into black n white (grey) n only 1 color is brough up. like red. Those stuff, do they have for our Omnia 2 as well?

And where can i get cool apps for Omnia 2 ?

Thanks in adv. :huh:

Guest kawgirlval69
i was browsing apps for my iPhone and i must say they have tons of choices. Though our cam is way excellent. So is there any app for Omnia 2 that is meant for the camera. Not for photo viewing. Such as those app that iphone has like face swapping, re-painting of the pic. Not sure what does that effect called whereby the whole pic is turned into black n white (grey) n only 1 color is brough up. like red. Those stuff, do they have for our Omnia 2 as well?

And where can i get cool apps for Omnia 2 ?

Thanks in adv. :huh:

the iphart is a turd of a camera...thats why it needs a ton of apps... i would say you cant polish a turd but mythbusters proved that plausable so ill say you can only cover a turd...but its still a turd..