[SMS] Wrong time when receive a SMS

Guest Andre Heitor

Guest Andre Heitor

I am using ROM i8000nxxJD1.

When I receive a message SMS, the receipt time is wrong.

For example, if now it is 12:00 in my clock (GMT -3:00 , Brazil), the Windows accuses as received to the 09:00.

How to solve this bug?

Edited by Andre Heitor

Guest bratboo

Also have the same problem with JB1 + Sense 2.5 Based on JC1 by enrico. No I have to flash to JD3 and now its fine. Dunno what happened as well as before it was fine. weird! Could anyone explain? Thanks!

Guest Andre Heitor
Also have the same problem with JB1 + Sense 2.5 Based on JC1 by enrico. No I have to flash to JD3 and now its fine. Dunno what happened as well as before it was fine. weird! Could anyone explain? Thanks!

I flashed with i8000nxxJD3 + CSC i8000eurJD5, and the problem did not disappear.

How to solve?

Guest xenothrix

i have this problem if my system clock is not set similar to operator system clock. or try sync your clock to your pc clock (assuming your pc clock is synchronized with time server).

another occasion, sms time seems to be arranged by sender's clock. no idea how winmo read sms time.

Guest jmsmartins

i think what u guys have to do is going to clock, change the time (e.g 12.34-->12.35) and then it asks if you want to save clock changes and press "yes". it should be fine

Guest marvmcsbest

It's been my problem also when I started to flash a rom several times.What I did is that just send a text to your own number and take note the time of text you received(not the sent one)>And set that time to your time settings,then the time sync would be ok...hope it helps.. :huh:

Guest Andre Heitor
It's been my problem also when I started to flash a rom several times.What I did is that just send a text to your own number and take note the time of text you received(not the sent one)>And set that time to your time settings,then the time sync would be ok...hope it helps.. :huh:

I didn't understand... please, help me.

Guest marvmcsbest
I didn't understand... please, help me.

ex. Assuming the default time in your cellphone is 12:30 then send a text to your own number after that go to your sms inbox, so you can see there your sent and received messages.I'm sure the time of sent message is 12:30 and assuming the time of your received message is 1:00.All you have to do is use the received message time which is 1:00 as your default time (go to your clock settings and set your time to 1:00).After you save and set try to send a text again to your own number...

Guest Andre Heitor
ex. Assuming the default time in your cellphone is 12:30 then send a text to your own number after that go to your sms inbox, so you can see there your sent and received messages.I'm sure the time of sent message is 12:30 and assuming the time of your received message is 1:00.All you have to do is use the received message time which is 1:00 as your default time (go to your clock settings and set your time to 1:00).After you save and set try to send a text again to your own number...

I did it. But if I come back for right and default time on alarms/clock, the bug comes back.

What I'm doing wrong?

Guest marvmcsbest
I did it. But if I come back for right and default time on alarms/clock, the bug comes back.

What I'm doing wrong?

try to softreset after you save and set the clock settings...that's why I did everytime I flashed a rom and no problem at all...

Guest Andre Heitor
try to softreset after you save and set the clock settings...that's why I did everytime I flashed a rom and no problem at all...

I did it... and still the problem.

• 2 weeks later...