CameraX

Guest Pako777

Hello dear i8000/i920_users. It would be desirable will share with you one news.

I realise the version a mod_applet of Camera.exe (ver.A). Mod based on JD1_applet. Its very soon will be testing..

Now at photo\video saving it will be placed in files with name YYMMDD_HHMMSS (spreading remains invariable), where YY - year (last 2 digits), MM - month, DD - day, HH - hour, MM - minute, SS - seconds of a kickoff of survey. For example:

100423_210054.mp4

100423_204111.jpg

100423_191444.3gp

In a kind of that I am engaged only in the device i900, given mod is created on a paid basis. If who wishes it to get - the request to address in PM

Thanks

used mod applet from Sorg..

Edited by Pako777

Guest kawgirlval69
Guys waiting will do nothing. He's requesting $$ to develop this.

thank you!!! i was waiting to see how long it took before someone actually read what this dude wants... i bet he goes wanting....

Guest Pako777
Guys waiting will do nothing. He's requesting $$ to develop this.

I will make mod CameraX in any case. It will be accessible only for donate, which will be calculated from time for developing

Guest heretic2006
I will make mod CameraX in any case. It will be accessible only for donate, which will be calculated from time for developing

wow, even before one tries to see if it works? please don't use the word "donate"

Guest Pako777
wow, even before one tries to see if it works? please don't use the word "donate"

ok.. i'm very bad know english... word "paid" will be correct ?

ps.. I do not try to earn on it money... I try though as that to compensate time spent on not the thing necessary to me personally

Edited by Pako777

it won't work. I share only what i want. Since i've already shared small tweaks for camera before (missing text in earlier 6.5.3 test releases) i've just added one more tweak. Took several minutes to make.

I've made this mod BEFORE i saw this thread. That's why i've posted my mod in other topic. Later, i've found this topic near that and then posted link.

So, you guys took it wrong :P

I would rather to not release this mod if i would see this topic earlier. Just courious how much people would pay for almost nothing :huh:

Edited by sorg

Guest Khisha

Frankly, I am trying to understand your point but constantly fail to suceed with that. I mean I completely understand your attitude that you don't own a thing to a man.

But if you already have it and aren't going to sell it...

Guest Ceed19

I installed this on my I920, works fine. Menus are different than on my VZW I920,it saves to the storage card in the i8000 dir it creates with the new file names, the only issue i have is on my I920, when i go into settings say to turn on wdr or set the iso, tere are no words in the boxes or drop down boxes, I cant tell what im setting.

I installed this on my I920, works fine. Menus are different than on my VZW I920,it saves to the storage card in the i8000 dir it creates with the new file names, the only issue i have is on my I920, when i go into settings say to turn on wdr or set the iso, tere are no words in the boxes or drop down boxes, I cant tell what im setting.

i've uploaded MUI file there:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...t&p=1255230