Which is the latest rom which i should install to my Omnia 2

Guest Kanwar Raj Singh

Guest AndrewTan
Which is the latest rom which i should install to my omnia 2 ..

Current one in nxxjd3

the phone is from india

JD3 is the latest, no need to updates at the moment.

The JD7 (actually is JD4) is weird ROM, some sort like Samsung Developer is drunk when doing it. All with old staff except new Menu which already taken out on JD1.

Guest sinancetinkaya
JD3 is the latest, no need to updates at the moment.

The JD7 (actually is JD4) is weird ROM, some sort like Samsung Developer is drunk when doing it. All with old staff except new Menu which already taken out on JD1.

Haha I liked this comment. I wish that samsung developers read this :huh:

Guest cumonifyoucan
Which is the latest rom which i should install to my omnia 2 ..

Current one in nxxjd3

the phone is from india

It depends actually what kind of rom you are looking. There are lot many roms out there which will suit your need. Official rom JD3 is the best. After using all the cooked rooms in this forum I back to this rom from samsung. Very fast and stable you can go ahead with this actually. I have all Indian roms avilable with me in case something goes wrong you can PM me and I will givw you anyone of the indian roms to you.

Edited by cumonifyoucan

• 1 month later...
Guest Kanwar Raj Singh
It depends actually what kind of rom you are looking. There are lot many roms out there which will suit your need. Official rom JD3 is the best. After using all the cooked rooms in this forum I back to this rom from samsung. Very fast and stable you can go ahead with this actually. I have all Indian roms avilable with me in case something goes wrong you can PM me and I will givw you anyone of the indian roms to you.

jd 3 is the best then.!!

Guest COOLCABMAN

hello all actualy the stock roms are great but less sapce i mean rom and ram, I used sinans custome rom 6.1 which is amazing fast and tons of space, the best part is I am using three U.I, spb shell, original widgits plus, and today 2 and still i have lots of space, very fast stable, no mem leak. thanks to sinan if u see this :( and thanx to the efforts of contributers.