Cab files for i920 VZW Omnia2 Repository

Guest LordSith
How about visual voice mail anyone no where a good cab is? The one I have works except has no numbers in the box(works by bringing up key board and entering into space)

I use VVM, and love it. I prefer it over calling in.

So here's the cab for the latest version: (Version 1.1.13.1)

VVM65_Pro_1.1.13.1.cab

Guest LordSith

I do have a request though, if possible.

Using a custom ROM, there are a few things I'm looking for that I liked from the original:

1. The Ferrari game (it was actually kinda fun LOL)

2. Solitaire (I have the cab from my old i910 but not sure if it's that same)

3. The photo editor that came built in. (I do a lot of web stuff on my phone, and the ease of editing the photo right on the phone was a lot easier then transferring it to the PC, edit, transfer back.)

Thanks

Guest rpmm70
I do have a request though, if possible.

Using a custom ROM, there are a few things I'm looking for that I liked from the original:

1. The Ferrari game (it was actually kinda fun LOL)

2. Solitaire (I have the cab from my old i910 but not sure if it's that same)

3. The photo editor that came built in. (I do a lot of web stuff on my phone, and the ease of editing the photo right on the phone was a lot easier then transferring it to the PC, edit, transfer back.)

Thanks

Here is a CAB for the i920 Solitaire (improved graphics compared to the i910 solitaire). For the photo editor, do you mean the WinMo or Samsung one?

Solitaire.CAB

Guest LordSith
Here is a CAB for the i920 Solitaire (improved graphics compared to the i910 solitaire). For the photo editor, do you mean the WinMo or Samsung one?

Thanks.

I'm thinking it's by Samsung. I just know while looking at a photo, I can click the menu tab, choose Edit, and I can then crop the image (that's the main thing I'm wanting to do)

Guest rpmm70
Thanks.

I'm thinking it's by Samsung. I just know while looking at a photo, I can click the menu tab, choose Edit, and I can then crop the image (that's the main thing I'm wanting to do)

I think the WinMo and Samsung are both able to crop images. The default WinMo app is located at "\Windows\pimg.exe"

Guest LordSith
I think the WinMo and Samsung are both able to crop images. The default WinMo app is located at "\Windows\pimg.exe"

Cool, thanks. I'll give that a try.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest sh0rtyb

WiFi Remote Access

http://www.julien-manici.com/windows_mobil..._remote_access/

How to download WIFI Remote Access Basic 1.7r4 for free?

Start the Marketplace application from the start menu of your Windows Phone 6.5 (if you use Windows Mobile 6.0 or 6.1, you must install the Marketplace application from the Microsoft website), and then go to the "Communication" category, and download WIFI Remote Access Basic 1.7r4.

If you don't see WIFI Remote Access in the listing, click on menu, settings, and choose the "United State - English" region in the Marketplace settings.

I thought i had the cab handy i will have to track it down.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...