Is it just me or did Bell Forget SWYPE on Omnia2

Guest thebass

I have seen some posts about swype being removed from here, but I thought that was for people including them in custom roms. If anyone here that bought their phone from Bell Mobility, did your omnia 2 come with SWYPE? Where do I download this since it's advertised. I'm a little confused

Guest willis111
I have seen some posts about swype being removed from here, but I thought that was for people including them in custom roms. If anyone here that bought their phone from Bell Mobility, did your omnia 2 come with SWYPE? Where do I download this since it's advertised. I'm a little confused

I think swype comes on the Verizon Wireless Omnia II. http://www.bell.ca/shopping/en_CA_ON.Samsu...I/68968.details would say something about swype if it was included, I'm sure or probably even somewhere on samsung.com ^^. Something like "The Samsung Omnia® II will change your perception of what a phone can do. The first to offer Swype technology, the Omnia II allows you to type up to 50 words per minute without lifting finger. " first line in details on the verizon page.

Edited by willis111