Probelm with backlight when the device is unlocked

Guest nikoros

Guest nikoros

Hi,

I have a problem with backlight settings when my Omnia II with WM 6.5 is locked and then unlocked.

Independently of the backlight settings, the backlight turns off after around 5 seconds upon the device is unlocked. Can someone advise how this problem can be resolved?

Thanks

Guest MenosOcho
Hi,

I have a problem with backlight settings when my Omnia II with WM 6.5 is locked and then unlocked.

Independently of the backlight settings, the backlight turns off after around 5 seconds upon the device is unlocked. Can someone advise how this problem can be resolved?

Thanks

I don't remember if the path to reach the option is the same for 6.5.3. and 6.5.5 or not, for the last one is : Settings/Display and Light/Backlight Time

there you can configure the time to turn off the backlight

Guest nikoros
I don't remember if the path to reach the option is the same for 6.5.3. and 6.5.5 or not, for the last one is : Settings/Display and Light/Backlight Time

there you can configure the time to turn off the backlight

Thanks MenosOcho, but the problem is that when I set the time to turn off the backlight in the Settings, (e.g. 1 minute), this setting does not work anymore when I lock and then unlock the device. The backlight switches of after around 5 seconds.

Guest MenosOcho
Thanks MenosOcho, but the problem is that when I set the time to turn off the backlight in the Settings, (e.g. 1 minute), this setting does not work anymore when I lock and then unlock the device. The backlight switches of after around 5 seconds.

have you tried disable "Auto adjustment" in brightness and backlight in "always turn on"?

and see what happen, just for curiosity.

Guest nikoros
have you tried disable "Auto adjustment" in brightness and backlight in "always turn on"?

and see what happen, just for curiosity.

Unfortunately this does not help