S2U2 question

Guest the sandman

Guest the sandman

Hi. I just installed S2U2 v2.4 and I have it set to handle my incoming calls, S2A option in selected, and for some reason it's still using the phones original answering method instead of using S2U2 to answer calls. Any one else having this same problem or know of a way to fix this? Thanks in advance

Guest jh787
Hi. I just installed S2U2 v2.4 and I have it set to handle my incoming calls, S2A option in selected, and for some reason it's still using the phones original answering method instead of using S2U2 to answer calls. Any one else having this same problem or know of a way to fix this? Thanks in advance

What exactly is the problem?

If you are getting a conflict with the caller id feature (Samsung caller ID and s2u2 both trying to kick in) then the only way i could get that sorted was to disable the Samung dialer using resco registry editor.

If it is the setting to turn it on you are after then it under "phone" in s2u2 settings. (first option)

Guest Tendeiro

If you are getting a conflict with the caller id feature (Samsung caller ID and s2u2 both trying to kick in) then the only way i could get that sorted was to disable the Samung dialer using resco registry editor.

If it is the setting to turn it on you are after then it under "phone" in s2u2 settings. (first option)

The same happens here. I believe it's a bug in S2U2.

Guest the sandman

its a caller id conflict. do you know which registry I need to change?

Guest jh787
its a caller id conflict. do you know which registry I need to change?

If you would prefer to disable the samsung dialer without installing the above then a cab file to disable it is attached.

skin_disable.cab