Cannot access Samsung App [suddenly]

Guest rambell

I have Omnia i8000, was able to use Samsung App in the past. Yesterday night, I got in as usual but there was an update available so I updated but was still able to access the store. So this morning, I tried to access the App store but got this error message:application store service for this country is not ready. error code 2001. I am in Singapore and the app store here is obviously ready. I have tried to uninstall and install again but it still does not work. Help?

Edited by rambell

Guest omnia-II
I have Omnia i8000, was able to use Samsung App in the past. Yesterday night, I got in as usual but there was an update available so I updated but was still able to access the store. So this morning, I tried to access the App store but got this error message:application store service for this country is not ready. error code 2001. I am in Singapore and the app store here is obviously ready. I have tried to uninstall and install again but it still does not work. Help?

I got the same problem as you.

Do you still have the cube and samsung menu?

The 'X' button is not working too.

Quite disappointed with that since it's official firmware.

Guest rambell
I got the same problem as you.

Do you still have the cube and samsung menu?

The 'X' button is not working too.

Quite disappointed with that since it's official firmware.

Somehow I got it working again after numerous tries. Weird since I did actually nothing to my phone.

My X button works and I don't use the cube and menu but have just tried them out - everything seem to be working.