nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest Rapid81
This doesn't work either :P

What program do you unpacked with? TC? Because the XYZ.000 and XYZ.001 files will never works!

You need to use a CAB unpacker program. For example WinCe CAB Manager.

Or look for the filenames in the Setup.xml in the CAB.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest anpho
What program do you unpacked with? TC? Because the XYZ.000 and XYZ.001 files will never works!

You need to use a CAB unpacker program. For example WinCe CAB Manager.

i unpacked it in windows... copied them to the storage card... and then copied them to /windows with resco explorer

Guest rossini

You can slide the pictures, just tap on the start slideshow button when you look a picture in fullscreen. Then you can slide the pictures left or right.

I said it's an Activesync problem. :P

Ohhh, thank you for your attention Mr. Rapid!! hahahhaha

I think that's not working well because in your TF3D rom we just slide the photos without any steps before that.

And I discovered how to activate the slide in the full screen viewing (there it's softer): in the fullscreen --> options menu -->Properties -->OK ==> now the slide works fine!! :P (I know thats annoying, but works!)

And, that was never a problem for me, I just think that the more informations about the experiences of the users the better for everyone, that´s why I read all topics of anything I use in my phone.

Btw: And what you have to say me about the HTCkeyboard cab?! :D :P

Regards, and congratulations again... your rom is fantastic, I recognize.

Edited by rossini

Guest sotpap
Check the 3rd post. I uploaded a gift for you. :P I hope this will works.

Great thank you very much!!You rom tweaks are awesome!

Guest Rapid81
i unpacked it in windows... copied them to the storage card... and then copied them to /windows with resco explorer

But with that, you get these files:

_setup.xml

0CABF9E5.001

0CABFA35.002

0CABFA55.003

0CABFA75.004

0CABFAA5.005

ORIGIN~1.000

The proper filenames are these:

power_off.gif

power_on.gif

welcomehead.192.png

PowerOff.wav

PowerOn.wav

:P

I uploaded a zip for you. Just unpack and copy to the \Windows. That should do it. :D

http://www.4shared.com/file/s_aBNz7v/Origi...wn_Screens.html

Guest anpho
But with that, you get these files:

_setup.xml

0CABF9E5.001

0CABFA35.002

0CABFA55.003

0CABFA75.004

0CABFAA5.005

ORIGIN~1.000

The proper filenames are these:

power_off.gif

power_on.gif

welcomehead.192.png

PowerOff.wav

PowerOn.wav

:P

I uploaded a zip for you. Just unpack and copy to the \Windows. That should do it. :D

http://www.4shared.com/file/s_aBNz7v/Origi...wn_Screens.html

YEAP. That did it :P Thx a lot

Guest rossini
has anyone tried and have success in using Cookie Home tab on this Sense version?

i tried installing the one from XDA. the cookie home tab works but when i try to edit the home layout, it just freezes...

any suggestions? thanks

I use this in every sense rom I allready instaled.... never had problems. make a try.

I think its a version of cookies home tab (it`s renamed), enable the 16 tabs and slides.

Sense_16_slide.cab

Guest Du5aN

Now I try a solution about ActiveSync and it works! WMDC now opens normally and the phone does not freeze any more. :P

But now I have a problem, that phone freeze when I run Samsung Kies software. :D Because I have my contacts (phonebook) stored in kies format (.spb) and in .scv format and I would like to transfer it back to my phone. Is there any other option, how can I get contacts to my phone?

I have contacts stored also on myphone.microsoft.com (via myphone sync), but I did not seen any option in myphone software or website, how can I transfer contacts back to the phone? Please Help! Thanks in advance!

Guest Rapid81
Now I try a solution about ActiveSync and it works! WMDC now opens normally and the phone does not freeze any more. :P

But now I have a problem, that phone freeze when I run Samsung Kies software. :P Because I have my contacts (phonebook) stored in kies format (.spb) and in .scv format and I would like to transfer it back to my phone. Is there any other option, how can I get contacts to my phone?

I have contacts stored also on myphone.microsoft.com (via myphone sync), but I did not seen any option in myphone software or website, how can I transfer contacts back to the phone? Please Help! Thanks in advance!

The KIES frooze for me with official ROMs, so I never used it because of that. I see that doesn't changed. :D

For the MyPhone, you just need to synchronize and will be okay.

Guest sakku

Dear rapid81,

I just tried to install your great Sense 2.5 ROM on my O2.

only some small things i would like to ask u..

1. why the photo & videos tab cannot find all camera pictures that i capture ? how do i setup the folder on which camera file located ?

2. the facebook tab doesn't work. u said that i have to create my contact card. how to do that ?

3. in messages tab, when i tap an sms, it show me the htc message screen but it's blank. in my previous htc touch pro, when i tap the message, i can see the threaded message. how to fix that ?

4. in setting tab, tap about phone, then hardware information, it doesn't show the hardware parameters like cpu, speed, ram size, flash size, etc... also software information, some items missing like rom version, radio version, incoming usage, outgoing usage, etc...

5. in some options, for example when i type facebook login or password in facebook tab, that screen become worst, somekind like, the samsung keyboard overwrite the screen area.. u have any idea how to fix that ?

the others, i feel enjoy to use your great sense 2.5 rom.. thanks, rapid..

Guest Rapid81
Dear rapid81,

I just tried to install your great Sense 2.5 ROM on my O2.

only some small things i would like to ask u..

1. why the photo & videos tab cannot find all camera pictures that i capture ? how do i setup the folder on which camera file located ?

2. the facebook tab doesn't work. u said that i have to create my contact card. how to do that ?

3. in messages tab, when i tap an sms, it show me the htc message screen but it's blank. in my previous htc touch pro, when i tap the message, i can see the threaded message. how to fix that ?

4. in setting tab, tap about phone, then hardware information, it doesn't show the hardware parameters like cpu, speed, ram size, flash size, etc... also software information, some items missing like rom version, radio version, incoming usage, outgoing usage, etc...

5. in some options, for example when i type facebook login or password in facebook tab, that screen become worst, somekind like, the samsung keyboard overwrite the screen area.. u have any idea how to fix that ?

the others, i feel enjoy to use your great sense 2.5 rom.. thanks, rapid..

1. Maybe your all photos are not in the same folder. You can select one folder at once.

2. Go to contacts and you'll see

3. I tried to tap on an SMS, and it worked great. It showed all the SMS from that person.

4. That's because the hardware differences between the phones (HTC-Samsung).

5. That's a usual problem with Sense. No fixes. Only works properly on HTCs.

Guest Jeffrey.S

But now I have a problem, that phone freeze when I run Samsung Kies software. :D Because I have my contacts (phonebook) stored in kies format (.spb) and in .scv format and I would like to transfer it back to my phone. Is there any other option, how can I get contacts to my phone?

hey have you tried the changing the settings in [samsung setting] -> [usb connection]?

Guest unixace
I have a possible solution, but I give maybe 30% to work. This is the only thing what I found the possibility to related to AS. I still think the problem not with the ROM, but I'll try my idea. But I need to recook, so I will upload it tomorrow.BTW. Who facing with the AS problem. What Octans did you used? Octans Mini or Octans 2.14?
I'm using Octans Mini AS never had any problem. :P Sync email, contacts, task, calendar bla bla bla... :P Flashed your ROM with CSCI8000XSOJA2 but the orginal start up screen changed from the animated Samsung screen into a black and ugly Samsung Omina II screen :P Thank you Rapid and noobody!!! for giving us such a nice ROM!!! :D

Guest JezzyJeff
This problem occured to nobody so far? what may i've done wrong? this isn't the 1st rom i flashed ^^ so i don't have any idea what this problem could be all about. help is highly appreciated!!

Ok i've managed to fix my problem. as suggested i tried flashing with a different JD9 CSC, so in an update you might think of rewriting your CSC. as well i'd really like to use the win7 startup screen and whatever else is included in a CSC file. could you tell me what exatly it consists of? then i could try and find the stuff i'd like to have myself :P

thanks a lot, going to test now

Guest Du5aN
The KIES frooze for me with official ROMs, so I never used it because of that. I see that doesn't changed. :P

For the MyPhone, you just need to synchronize and will be okay.

Thanks man, you are the best! I sync contact with MyPhone and works!

I have one request - Is it possible to do a .cab file for "Connected home" and "Podcast" programs from original rom? I miss these two programs only. :P

I appreciate your hard work, so I definitely buy you a beer through Paypal! :D

Guest Rapid81
Ok i've managed to fix my problem. as suggested i tried flashing with a different JD9 CSC, so in an update you might think of rewriting your CSC. as well i'd really like to use the win7 startup screen and whatever else is included in a CSC file. could you tell me what exatly it consists of? then i could try and find the stuff i'd like to have myself :P

thanks a lot, going to test now

What I linked in the first post is the original JD9 CSC. I never touched any CSC, ever.

Guest Jeffrey.S
Thanks man, you are the best! I sync contact with MyPhone and works!

I have one request - Is it possible to do a .cab file for "Connected home" and "Podcast" programs from original rom? I miss these two programs only. :P

I appreciate your hard work, so I definitely buy you a beer through Paypal! :D

Maybe I could also help.

Podcast, i8000hzhjc2_podcast.cab (1.9 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/D7Q2V2087Q

DMC (Connected Home, DLNA), i8000nxxjd1_dmc.cab (3.9 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/HS0VDM4I9X

Guest Rapid81

I found all the troubled files in the installer. I'm creating a cab now, and test soon.

Copying to the device...

Installing...

Waiting...

Still waiting...

And waiting...

Almost finished...

Finished...

Restarting...

Working, but not everything. Some exe crashes and some texts does not appear. :P

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Wello2009

Dont Worry Man U Really Did Great Work And Soon Or Later U'll Make It :P

Edited by Wello2009

Guest harrypotter222

Thanks for this ROM!

Flashed with Win7 x64 using octan mini, no CSC change

Unplugged activesync right after boot screen first appear (Samsung Omnia II), no freezing with activesync

GPRS works right away to grab weather with my location.

No problems so far, running very well!

Guest Rapid81

I uploaded the latest version of the separate sense installer. Read the 2nd post carefully and use the installer on your own risk!

Edited by Rapid81