nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest Rapid81
hi, just flashed v4.1

everything is ok (internet, outlook sychronizing, etc)

but the only problem is, i can send mms to my friends, they have received, but i can not recieve.....any idea???

That was reported by some testers lately. We don't know the cause yet, bu we're working on it. I never sent or received MMS, ever, that's why I missed it.

Guest kydkylin
great i will try it out, but i want to actaully change the alarm icon on the home screen to not have a new tab.

No more new tab.It just can change the alarm icon's link to any program you want.Just make a try.

Guest juanenbas

Rapid81 you are a genius !!!!! :P

Thanks a lot for this ROM !!! from Argentina I give you a lot aplause !!!!.....please when you can put this EXCELENT ROM in spanish...please !!! but same is FANTASTIC !!!

Do you have un UPDATE of this ROM ???? will be fantastic.

Regards

and Thanks again

Juan Carlos :D

Guest empire177

Hey! i just realise that when i use the nodatagprs application.. There is orange world 3G, orange internet 3G, internet orange mms 3G... my service provider is starhub so i don't understand why it is stated as orange instead of starhub.

Someone please enlighten me on this issue!

Guest Rapid81
Rapid81 you are a genius !!!!! :P

Thanks a lot for this ROM !!! from Argentina I give you a lot aplause !!!!.....please when you can put this EXCELENT ROM in spanish...please !!! but same is FANTASTIC !!!

Do you have un UPDATE of this ROM ???? will be fantastic.

Regards

and Thanks again

Juan Carlos :P

Read back some posts. :D I'm testing the updated ROM now. But i don't have the spanish language files (*.mui), sorry.

Guest juanenbas

Guauuuu !!!!! this is a very quick answer, congratulations.... :D

No problem with the languages, its all right.

What new options will do you incluided in the next ROM ?? :P

Guest Rapid81
Guauuuu !!!!! this is a very quick answer, congratulations.... :D

No problem with the languages, its all right.

What new options will do you incluided in the next ROM ?? :P

The Sense didn't changed, but the ROM did. PagePool size changed to 6MB, and the native kernel changed too. The available memory is 161MB, and the ROM starts with 80MB free RAM.

Guest juanenbas

Excelent, congratulations for you hard job !!!

I hope so that in few days can enjoy of your work !!!

Regards

Juan

Guest Rapid81
If i'm not asking to much, is there any mirror such as rapidshare,etc

thx

I don't have any rapidshare account and I don't want to pay for something what I can have for free. What's your problem with 4shared? The download speed is excellent (over 700KB/s).

Guest skutchi
That was reported by some testers lately. We don't know the cause yet, bu we're working on it. I never sent or received MMS, ever, that's why I missed it.

When u have installed the previous versions of Sense 2.5, it has overwritten the original mms.dll file in the windows folder, maybe this could be the problem with receiving, because I aslo have your ROM and can't receive any MMS.

Guest Rapid81
When u have installed the previous versions of Sense 2.5, it has overwritten the original mms.dll file in the windows folder, maybe this could be the problem with receiving, because I aslo have your ROM and can't receive any MMS.

No, the original mms.dll placed into the ROM. That's why we not know the cause.

Guest manost

I changed the home wallpaper just for a try with a non animated one and now it's a rainy day but i can't see neither the rain drops nor the windscreen wiper on the home screen. Just the clouds with the rain above the flip clock!

Can you please tell me how to change the screen wallpaper back to the original black one?

Guest Rapid81
I changed the home wallpaper just for a try with a non animated one and now it's a rainy day but i can't see neither the rain drops nor the windscreen wiper on the home screen. Just the clouds with the rain above the flip clock!

Can you please tell me how to change the screen wallpaper back to the original black one?

If the weather if not rainy, then you can't see any rain drops or windscreen wiper.

And the Animated Wallpapers are not animated, just simple PNGs and JPEGs.

I don't know how to go back to the black one.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest muchospesos

Memory leak is the one issue, that's been bothering me in this rom. Nice to hear you're working on JD1 kernel. Keep up the good work rapid :D.

Someone was talking about the new(er) touch player which CAN play videos over 100mb in the 6.5.x roms? Would you like to port it to your rom?

I think it must be very frustrating when you just want to share your piece of a hard work with the rest of us and everyone is making you suggestions like please do that and that. Just want to notice that I'll appreciate your work. :P

EDIT: Just donated 10€ for you. It isn't much but still.. Code: 6BN82593FC1772359.

Edited by muchospesos

Guest Rapid81
Memory leak is the one issue, that's been bothering me in this rom. Nice to hear you're working on JD1 kernel. Keep up the good work rapid :D.

Someone was talking about the new(er) touch player which CAN play videos over 100mb in the 6.5.x roms? Would you like to port it to your rom?

I think it must be very frustrating when you just want to share your piece of a hard work with the rest of us and everyone is making you suggestions like please do that and that. Just want to notice that I'll appreciate your work. :P

EDIT: Just donated 10€ for you. It isn't much but still.. Code: 6BN82593FC1772359.

Thank you! I added you to the donors list. :P

The 100MB issues was with the JD1's touch player. The JD6 works just fine. :P I'm working only with the kernel, not the programs.

Guest kaizer hanz

Rapid81, thanks for your contribution in this forum...

your ROM is very Amazing and great for the everyday usage :D

but now I use your Separate Sense 2.5 Installer in other ROM (Sonblack ROM SB23),

but the problem is why Photo Tab is not show photo's ( favorite_folder value is [CAMERA] and I always change via Regedit and always back to value [CAMERA] ) so I will try with install your Sense_1.3-2.5_Final_Album_Fix, everything it OK but after SR the value back to [CAMERA].

*I found this problem in your Sense ROM too

Sorry if I complain too much and Sorry for bad english, I hope you understand what I mean :P

once again thx for hard work, and always appreciate... :P

Guest Rapid81
Rapid81, thanks for your contribution in this forum...

your ROM is very Amazing and great for the everyday usage :D

but now I use your Separate Sense 2.5 Installer in other ROM (Sonblack ROM SB23),

but the problem is why Photo Tab is not show photo's ( favorite_folder value is [CAMERA] and I always change via Regedit and always back to value [CAMERA] ) so I will try with install your Sense_1.3-2.5_Final_Album_Fix, everything it OK but after SR the value back to [CAMERA].

*I found this problem in your Sense ROM too

Sorry if I complain too much and Sorry for bad english, I hope you understand what I mean :P

once again thx for hard work, and always appreciate... :P

You don't need to change it via registry, because you open the Album, switch to the directory you want and in the menu, just click on "Favorite album", and you'll be fine. :P

Guest jmsmartins

in tf3d 1.3 if u have your costum wallpaper and "click" wallpaper on tf3d settings tab it asks you if u want default wallpaper.. then say yes and your back to black wallpaper

cheers

Guest empire177

can any kind soul help me plzzzz!! why does my nodatagprs application shows orange internet 3g instead of starhub internet 3g? My service provider is starhub!

Guest Du5aN
can any kind soul help me plzzzz!! why does my nodatagprs application shows orange internet 3g instead of starhub internet 3g? My service provider is starhub!

As Rapid81 mentioned several times, READ previous posts. :P

Guest manost
in tf3d 1.3 if u have your costum wallpaper and "click" wallpaper on tf3d settings tab it asks you if u want default wallpaper.. then say yes and your back to black wallpaper

cheers

Thanks for the tip, but it seems that sense has different menu. Couldn't find a menu asking for changing into the default wallpaper.

If the weather if not rainy, then you can't see any rain drops or windscreen wiper.

And the Animated Wallpapers are not animated, just simple PNGs and JPEGs.

I don't know how to go back to the black one.

The whole day it's a rainy and that's why i post. Before the changing of the wallpaper i was able to see both the rain drops and the windscreen wiper.

After the wallpaper changing i can see none of them. Please see the attached picture, for what i mean.

I think that the only solution is the hard reset :P

post-592213-1273328125_thumb.png

Guest xchange

Great work Rapid :P I really like this rom, everything works fine except 1 problem with music sync using WMP. I wonder if anyone have the same problem or not. When I open my windows media player to sync my music, the phone seems to hang and not responsive. Windows Mobile Device Center will show disconnected (works fine before I launch my WMP). I can't sync my music anymore.

Guest jebise
Great work Rapid :P I really like this rom, everything works fine except 1 problem with music sync using WMP. I wonder if anyone have the same problem or not. When I open my windows media player to sync my music, the phone seems to hang and not responsive. Windows Mobile Device Center will show disconnected (works fine before I launch my WMP). I can't sync my music anymore.

activesync is hanging, was a bug in GC ROMS before might be the case here, did you hard reset before and after?

After using it for a day i have a few issues, some might not have been implemented in sense build.

1.) weather sometimes messes up loading the image files. See screenshot below.

2.) There is no notification for missed calls or texts on the home screen.

3.) The music tab dose not have a alphabetical list. Allowing you to choose a letter in stead of scrolling to the letter, real pain when you have 2000+ songs and the song starts with a T or something.

4.) is there a quick way to just restart sence 2.5? right now i go into the settings and disable and enable which frees up some memory.

post-640638-1273335800_thumb.png

Edited by jebise