nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest Rapid81
2.) There is no notification for missed calls or texts on the home screen.

It's not presented in the original Sense. You need to install Co0kie's HomeTab

Thanks for the tip, but it seems that sense has different menu. Couldn't find a menu asking for changing into the default wallpaper.

The whole day it's a rainy and that's why i post. Before the changing of the wallpaper i was able to see both the rain drops and the windscreen wiper.

After the wallpaper changing i can see none of them. Please see the attached picture, for what i mean.

I think that the only solution is the hard reset :P

Then you must choose weather wallpaper instead of animated one. That's the reason.

Guest jebise

what is the difference between weather wallpaper and the homescreen? is it to change the way the weather overlaps the homescreen? like different clouds etc? Also is there a way to change the black wallpaper on the other tabs?

Guest xchange

activesync is hanging, was a bug in GC ROMS before might be the case here, did you hard reset before and after?

I didn't do the hard reset. Will hard reset solve the music sync issue?

Guest Ordinary

MMS is not working , can send but cannot receive ,

everytime when there's any incoming MMS , there will be backlight on the phone but nothing receive .

i tried with or without CSC , both cant receive any MMS .

i also did manual and auto configuration to the MMS setting but not working too .

Guest jebise
I didn't do the hard reset. Will hard reset solve the music sync issue?

it very well could, since no one else has a problem. Plus i using kydkylin 6.5.3 build and all works fine for me though. Rapid should be better since its his creation

Another issue and i think you know about this one, this is caused by the samsung keyboard shrinking the menu.

post-640638-1273338461_thumb.png

Edited by jebise

Guest rossini
Someone knows how to clean the Twitter's cache and manage diferent profiles?

There's no menu key on the twitter's window.

thanks.

I discovered how to.... go to Settings tab (sense) --> Data Services --> turn OFF Twitter (on Social Networks).

Guest bluhound
what is the difference between weather wallpaper and the homescreen? is it to change the way the weather overlaps the homescreen? like different clouds etc? Also is there a way to change the black wallpaper on the other tabs?

Selecting 'Weather Wallpaper' allows you to select your wallpaper of choice. On top of that, full screen weather animations will also appear on your home screen.

'Animated Wallpaper' allows you to select either a static or animated wallpaper. However, weather animations will not appear.

it very well could, since no one else has a problem. Plus i using kydkylin 6.5.3 build and all works fine for me though. Rapid should be better since its his creation

Another issue and i think you know about this one, this is caused by the samsung keyboard shrinking the menu.

This is a problem caused the the OpenGL wrapper driver created by Chainfire. This is out of the TS responsibility. It may look ugly but that's how it got fixed to prevent Sense from crashing. More info can be found in rodrigofd's LEO2-FUSION topic.

Edited by bluhound

Guest jebise

installed cookie home tab and CHT editor, it very cool with amount of customization you can do to sense, but a new of the things make the phone lag i can even go and edit the layout because it hangs.

Guest Rapid81
installed cookie home tab and CHT editor, it very cool with amount of customization you can do to sense, but a new of the things make the phone lag i can even go and edit the layout because it hangs.

The layout editor buggy in all Sense, even original ones. So, maybe you should use 1.6.1. :P

Guest Shade5

"For the people interested... I'm using Gary Crutcher's "GC_JD3_23563_Lite.nb0" 6.5.5 lite rom with the Separate Sense 2.5 Installer by nOObody/Rapid."

Hi RAPID81 & JEFFREY2000

I tried installing the Separate Sense 2.5 Cab on two different ROM's

1) KhuanChai's 6.5.5 Lite ROM (http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-ii-gsm-rom-discussion/298087/rom-wm-6-5-5-i8000-rom-with-bt-voice-dialing-thai-eng-version/#entry1135008)

2) Sinan's 6.5.0 Lite ROM (http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-ii-gsm-rom-discussion/304094/rom-sinans-i8000-jd4-wm6-1-ultralite-rom/)

The JD9 CSC was also flashed , all done using OCTANS 2.14

However the Separate Sense 2.5 Installer cab after doing the whole 20 minutes installing bar's says "Installation of nOObody/Rapid Sense 2.5 Installer was Unsuccessful"

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong, or what the glitch is ?

Cheers

Shade5

Guest jebise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXfPO8JfUMY, thx to nOObody and Rapid81 for Great HTC Sense .cab installer :D :P

dude i was wondering if that theme could be installed, will have to try but i noticed it takes forever to load. I was rebooting my home as i started the vid (installed cookie HOMETAB 1.6.1) and my phone loaded way before yours did and the usable RAM is 63MB is it slow coz of the GTX theme?

BTW installed home editor 1.6.1 over 5 times with sence enabled or disabled it no longer shows the edit layout in the menu???

"For the people interested... I'm using Gary Crutcher's "GC_JD3_23563_Lite.nb0" 6.5.5 lite rom with the Separate Sense 2.5 Installer by nOObody/Rapid."

Hi RAPID81 & JEFFREY2000

I tried installing the Separate Sense 2.5 Cab on two different ROM's

1) KhuanChai's 6.5.5 Lite ROM (http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-ii-gsm-rom-discussion/298087/rom-wm-6-5-5-i8000-rom-with-bt-voice-dialing-thai-eng-version/#entry1135008)

2) Sinan's 6.5.0 Lite ROM (http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-ii-gsm-rom-discussion/304094/rom-sinans-i8000-jd4-wm6-1-ultralite-rom/)

The JD9 CSC was also flashed , all done using OCTANS 2.14

However the Separate Sense 2.5 Installer cab after doing the whole 20 minutes installing bar's says "Installation of nOObody/Rapid Sense 2.5 Installer was Unsuccessful"

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong, or what the glitch is ?

Cheers

Shade5

again are you hard resetting before and after? and are you installing to device?

Edited by jebise

Guest ov2rey
Here is mine... It has bg4all, htc dialer, golden clock for cookies and anastasia icons.

i'm using csc jd 9 on this rom cannot connect internet....

Guest Shade5

@RAPID81

Have u checked out Sinan's ROM ?

He's managed some fantastic numbers on RAM & ROM Memory on a WM 6.5.0 Rom too!!

Maybe you could pull those in to get your latest ROM to out-beat them all yet again.

And I have a query - how does reducing the PagePool affect performance ??

Cheers

Shade5

Guest Shade5
BTW installed home editor 1.6.1 over 5 times with sence enabled or disabled it no longer shows the edit layout in the menu???

again are you hard resetting before and after? and are you installing to device?

@ Jesbie

Yep !

Flashed ROM & CSC :P

Master Reset (* 2767 * 3855 #) :D

Hardware Reset (UP Vol + Lock + Call + HangUp) :P

Installing Sense 2.5.cab.... UNSUCCESSFUL :P

Any suggestions ?

Guest jebise
@ Jesbie

Yep !

Flashed ROM & CSC :P

Master Reset (* 2767 * 3855 #) :D

Hardware Reset (UP Vol + Lock + Call + HangUp) :P

Installing Sense 2.5.cab.... UNSUCCESSFUL :P

Any suggestions ?

only think i can see is do you have enough space on the device memory? i installed it on tw2 JD ROM and it worked just fine minus a few glitches.

Guest xchange
Great work Rapid :P I really like this rom, everything works fine except 1 problem with music sync using WMP. I wonder if anyone have the same problem or not. When I open my windows media player to sync my music, the phone seems to hang and not responsive. Windows Mobile Device Center will show disconnected (works fine before I launch my WMP). I can't sync my music anymore.

update:

Hard reset doesn't help but I found a workaround. I go to the settings, change the usb mode from active snyc to mass storage. WMP will able to detect my storage and sync.

Guest empire177
As Rapid81 mentioned several times, READ previous posts. :P

i did read previous posts.. All i know that it might be the CSC problem.. i used the CSC that is provided here so can u provide me wif another csc?

Guest WH168
amazing dude using it on tw2 JD1 ROM and it works amazing all tabs and everything work fine. Its a bit slow in response but nothing to major, the only issue i have is when i go into the settings some of the submenu are blank some load after 3-4 seconds but a few of them just stay blank such as SD and Phone storage. Also my location just dose not update the weather i added a new city and change it and that works fine but it wold be cool if it updated depending on my location. Maybe it because i'm Canadian.

Did you activate HTC location service under settings/location service?

Guest jebise
Did you activate HTC location service under settings/location service?

this was on tw2 JD1 rom + seprate installer now using kydkylin ROM which is sence 2.5 + tw2 JD3

Edited by jebise

Guest JasonMa
MMS problem ..

Hi all, i got the same problem, unable to receive mms, i think it might because of the HTC message interface...