nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest jmsmartins

for the ones complaining about the album tab, if u can't zoom in/out or rotate pictures do the folowing:

go to properties (of the image), then exit the properties. then u will be able to rotate, zoom, and so on..

cheers

Guest Rapid81
Okay I try to tell maybe you can help us.Normal touch HD or any htc and another version enrico or rodrigo when u go photo tab near music tab at home screen when u push it opens htc album software yours to but yours version like my old htc no use finger i mean when you do circle on photo zoom in or when you do half circle it s turning photo left or right so i mean about your htc akbum version i found new one but it couldnt install he said about some access denied.

Thanks Rapid

Then copy the file with TC. I using this album, because I don't need to turn my phone to landscape, and I see the menus normally, not mirrored. But now I'll look into it more deeply. Maybe I'll found something. ;)

Everything is working fine for me, except for a very annoying bug also present in the Enrico one.

Whenever I reject a call, phones says that it has been rejected but the caller is continuing hearing the ring as the was still ringing ?

Do you have the same problem ??

Thanks!!! Bye Bye

R

I did not rejected calls lately. :(

But I'm trying now...

And...

I confirm, this kind of bug not exists in this ROM. :D

for the ones complaining about the album tab, if u can't zoom in/out or rotate pictures do the folowing:

go to properties (of the image), then exit the properties. then u will be able to rotate, zoom, and so on..

cheers

I'm strill trying to find some fix to this problem, because this is bothering me too a little. :)

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Rapid81

Sorry for the long late of this fix, but now I have the fix for the previously mentioned album problem.

If you install this fix, the rotate, zoom and slide works 100%.

Sorry again!

I added it to the 3rd post too.

Album_Fullscreen_View_Fix.cab

Edited by Rapid81

Guest jmsmartins
Sorry for the long late of this fix, but now I have the fix for the previously mentioned album problem.

If you install this fix, the rotate, zoom and slide works 100%.

Sorry again!

I added it to the 3rd post too.

that's great news XD

thanks rapid

Guest D Beast

nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Last updated: 11/05/2010 (NXXJD6 - WM6.5)

Latest version: V4.12

Finally, we did it! Our Sense 2.5 is finished! 2 months hard work and we created the fastest Sense 2.5 ROM in the "market".

Everything is working and everything is smooth. :) This ROM is great for the everyday usage.

This ROM is english.

The ROM has a hungarian version, what you can found at the PDAFanClub.com.

Special gifts in the ROM

• Fully working Documents Tab
  • Fully working FaceBook Tab
  • Samsung Dialer, SMS/MMS stayed
  • Samsung Video Call stayed
  • The default CPU speed is Auto
  • Lanscape mode is disabled in Sense (The rotation only denied to the Sense, not in the entire ROM)
    • Contacts fix included
    • latest GK OpenGL wrapper included
    • Some little fixes in Sense
      • AS and KIES problem fixed (I tried the settings what wes58 recommended to fix this problems). I did not experienced the problem in AS during the 2 days testing.
      • The Manila's core changed to the Rhodium version. It feels a little faster.
      • File signing/certificate checking disabled.
        • Smart Sync
        • Cube
        • Smart Reader
        • Samsung Main Menu
        • Other languages and keyboards than english
        • Application Store
        • Games
        • Backgrounds
        • Youtube
        • QIK
        • Opera 9.5
        • Google Maps
        • Podcast
        • Samsung FunClub
        • i8000 handbook
        • Widgets
        • MSN Weather
        • MSN Money
        • Live Search
        • SkyBox
        • SkyMarket
        • Marketplace
        • Outlook Live Updater
        • Today Selector
        • MS My Phone
          • Sense 2.5.2011.3030
          • m6 Color TaskBar Vista Theme (with my waitcursor)
          • O2Flash 1.1 (on Button1)
          • SDKCerts 2010
          • Samsung SDK 2.2
          • HTC TaskManager 2.1
          • Opera Mobile 10 Final
          • Total Commander
          • SoftReset program
          • Topaz CommManager
          • MS My Phone

Other modifications:

[*]Page Pool Size changed to 8MB

[*]Task manager on Button1 hold

[*]WinMo Settings on by default

[*]GPS on optimum settings (COM4 / 9600)

[*]Changed icons and some new (pl.: "New SMS")

[*]4 rows Start Menu

[*]My own Lockscreen

[*]My own call screen with bigger caller picture

[*]My own Win7 Boot/Shutdown screens/sounds

[*]Front Camera support

[*]Black Theme by default

[*]Registry entry to the photoalbum filter added

Download

Recommendations:

[*]Flash with Octans 2.14

[*]You can flash it with any CSC and you need to, because if you do not flash CSC, you may run into some troubles. ;)

CSC

[*]To this JD6 ROM, I recommend you the JD9 CSC or the CSC from your wireless provider. :D

Big thanx to who's appriciated our work 'till now!

[*]5€ Kosturica

[*]10€ Moco22

[*]10€ + 10€ Ramy

[*]10€ Winform

[*]5000 HUF Imhotep

[*]10€ jclarel

[*]18€ Charles Edgar

[*]10€ Du5an

[*]5€ eduuuuu

[*]2708 HUF Kova04

[*]10€ muchospesos

[*]3€ Szabó Máté

Seems to be a nice rom...

Can you please provide an alternate download link... 4shared seems to be down.... Download speed is 2 - 3 kbps....!!!

Guest Rapid81
Seems to be a nice rom...

Can you please provide an alternate download link... 4shared seems to be down.... Download speed is 2 - 3 kbps....!!!

I think just temporarly overloaded.

Guest zyberace

Thank you for htc album fix. I have thought that no one care for htc album issue at the first place. After the fix, it seems that there are some lag while swipe to the next or previous picture. I remember when I used enrico's rom, I love to use htc album to browse my pictures because of the speed and sharpness. So is it possible to speed it up in this rom or have to install new seperate album cab? Thanks again.

Guest Rapid81
Thank you for htc album fix. I have thought that no one care for htc album issue at the first place. After the fix, it seems that there are some lag while swipe to the next or previous picture. I remember when I used enrico's rom, I love to use htc album to browse my pictures because of the speed and sharpness. So is it possible to speed it up in this rom or have to install new seperate album cab? Thanks again.

I'm not experience any kind of lag. I just swype my finger and the photo slides.

Guest zyberace
I'm not experience any kind of lag. I just swype my finger and the photo slides.

As I remember it's very responsive in that version of htc album.

Guest Umby51
Don't use theme what's change the texts color to black. That's all. That's why the default theme is the black.

Try install the previous one, then mine. I don'T know what's the problem. It should work.

Thanks !!! It's Ok

Edited by Umby51

Guest Man12529

any one notice. the time on sense and the time on taskbar or lockscreen is some time not syn?.. that one time sense time show 8.00 but the actual tine is 8.10.. lock screen or taskbar reflect the correct time.

Guest jebise
any one notice. the time on sense and the time on taskbar or lockscreen is some time not syn?.. that one time sense time show 8.00 but the actual tine is 8.10.. lock screen or taskbar reflect the correct time.

yeah that's because time time is based on your current location the google location thing. If you select a new city it will have the correct time, maybe a bug or something. I disabled the my location thing anyways and just have the clock for my city

Guest ular_king

Can anyone confirm on ver 4.12 is there mmslistener.exe file on /windows? I think this might be related to failed receiving mms on certain networks.

Thank you in advance.

Guest Man12529
yeah that's because time time is based on your current location the google location thing. If you select a new city it will have the correct time, maybe a bug or something. I disabled the my location thing anyways and just have the clock for my city

hmm.. is tat so? i don't have this problem b4 ler. than hor.. the time cannot be possible 10 min diff. and i notice.. if i go back to lock screen and back, the time will be corrected back @ sense.

Guest Rapid81
Can anyone confirm on ver 4.12 is there mmslistener.exe file on /windows? I think this might be related to failed receiving mms on certain networks.

Thank you in advance.

The MMSListener.exe was there since the first version. I'm not an idiot to remove that. BTW, it works for a lots of people in Hungary. I think, but just think, this is related to the correct selection of the CSC. We're still searching for the cause of this bug, but found nothing 'till now.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest flopyro

Hello Rapid,

I have installed TF3D V1.3 FIXED on an official rom, Everything works fine, but i cannot launch Opera from the Internet tab, it gives me the error: "The file 'Opera10-armv4i' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed ............." and on the music tab... the same with the AudioManager.exe

I have installed Opera 10 on the device ... but still the same ..

Do you have any solution ? Or should i install Opera on Main Storage ? Not on My Storage ?

Guest Rapid81
Hello Rapid,

I have installed TF3D V1.3 FIXED on an official rom, Everything works fine, but i cannot launch Opera from the Internet tab, it gives me the error: "The file 'Opera10-armv4i' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed ............." and on the music tab... the same with the AudioManager.exe

I have installed Opera 10 on the device ... but still the same ..

Do you have any solution ? Or should i install Opera on Main Storage ? Not on My Storage ?

You need to edit the 27c65cbd_manila file. That file contains the path to the Opera.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>

<InternetPortal>  

<BrowserExe>\Windows\Opera10-armv4i.exe</BrowserExe>

<IncludeUserFavorites>True</IncludeUserFavorites>

<Banner

DefaultImagePath="\Windows\HTC\Assets\Images\InternetPortal\banner.qtc"

SelectedImagePath="\Windows\HTC\Assets\Images\InternetPortal\banner_selected.qtc"

NavigateUrl="www.google.hu"

Width="480"

Height="215" />

<OperatorLinks>

</OperatorLinks>

</InternetPortal>

I signed the Audiomanager_Eng.exe, because of that. Maybe try to install the SDKCerts 2010.

Guest flopyro
You need to edit the 27c65cbd_manila file. That file contains the path to the Opera.

<InternetPortal>  

<BrowserExe>\Windows\Opera10-armv4i.exe</BrowserExe>

<Banner

SelectedImagePath="\Windows\HTC\Assets\Images\InternetPortal\banner_selected.qtc"

NavigateUrl="www.google.hu"

Width="480"

Height="215" />

<OperatorLinks>

</OperatorLinks>

</InternetPortal>

I signed the Audiomanager_Eng.exe, because of that. Maybe try to install the SDKCerts 2010.

i have installed sdk certs... but still the same .. i will try to edit the "27c65cbd_manila file" i get to you back if it works !

thank you , this TF3D works WERRRY fast .. i love it .. better than the 2.5 version

BTW .. have u ever tryed to port the Sense 2.1 ? maybe that one would perform just as fast as V1.3

Anyway .... thank You !

works perfectly !

<InternetPortal>

<BrowserExe>\My Storage\Program Files\opera Mobile 10\Opera10-armv4i.exe</BrowserExe>

<Banner

NavigateUrl="www.google.com"

Width="480"

Height="215" />

<OperatorLinks>

</OperatorLinks>

</InternetPortal>

i have attached the modifyed file to ! (just delete the extension also the ".xml" -> "27c65cbd_manila" and copy to windows folder)

Thank You !

27c65cbd_manila.xml

Edited by flopyro

Guest kydkylin

Hi, Rapid.As the facebook and googlemaps are included in your sense, could you add their lnk in the start menu? And since facebook and googlemaps got new version, would you like to change the old ones to the latest in your next rom&cab version?

Just my personal opinions.Always appreciate your excellent work and both your rom and Sense cab are wonderful:)

Guest Rapid81
Hi, Rapid.As the facebook and googlemaps are included in your sense, could you add their lnk in the start menu? And since facebook and googlemaps got new version, would you like to change the old ones to the latest in your next rom&cab version?

Just my personal opinions.Always appreciate your excellent work and both your rom and Sense cab are wonderful:)

The GoogleMaps have shortcut in the Start Menu.

I will create one for the FB in next release.

I don't know the new versions are compatible with the Sense or not. I'll try.

Guest Rapid81
with 4.12 rom , how can I add pagepool from 8 to 16? (in order to make it smoother)

You can use wes58's ROMTool (the latest) or twu2's PagePool Patcher.

Black theme and the input fields:

If you don't like the Black Theme, but you can't see the texts in the inputfields with other themes (black on black), you need to change this registry settings:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\SharedResource\ListView]

"list_inputfield_background_color"=dword:00000000

The value needs to be 00FFFFFF. After that you need a softreset, or maybe just restarting the Sense would be enough.

That's change the inputfields background color to white. :)

Guest jebise

hey rapid81

You been doing great with these sence builds i still have the dam white square issue if you have any solution to that?

Guest Aurangzeb

I`m from Malaysian and using your rom version 4.11

nothing to said just double thumb up for your great work...

i`m still working for the MMS to be receive,and after few works i found that connections setting are goes to Orange 3g

how can i change this?i`m using the setting but still cant work

my CSC now are I8000AMNJD9

if i need to flash the CSC back..where can i find it ( Or maybe just do a hard reset? ) for my country and can it be work with your rom?

i think this is the problem for the mms..maybe

Edited by Aurangzeb

Guest Rapid81
I`m from Malaysian and using your rom version 4.11

nothing to said just double thumb up for your great work...

i`m still working for the MMS to be receive,and after few works i found that connections setting are goes to Orange 3g

how can i change this?i`m using the setting but still cant work

my CSC now are I8000AMNJD9

if i need to flash the CSC back..where can i find it ( Or maybe just do a hard reset? ) for my country and can it be work with your rom?

i think this is the problem for the mms..maybe

If you have your original CSC from your wireless provider, try that. Maybe...

hey rapid81

You been doing great with these sence builds i still have the dam white square issue if you have any solution to that?

That's a bug in the 6.5.X ROMs. Maybe the Samsung or MS will fix it in future releases.