nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest jebise
If you have your original CSC from your wireless provider, try that. Maybe...

That's a bug in the 6.5.X ROMs. Maybe the Samsung or MS will fix it in future releases.

really? so you don't have that issue with your ROM?

Guest Rapid81
really? so you don't have that issue with your ROM?

My phone loads the settings from the SIM after flash. But I can't tell anything about the MMS receiving, because I did not received any MMS since I have mobile phone (~12 years).

Hi again!

A simple question, is the Wifi Button working in the HTC CommManager or I have to use the Samsung one ??

Working, of course.

Guest Aurangzeb

i`ve got the csc n downloading it back now...

will your rom run perfect with other csc?

because the current csc for singapore/malaysian are I8000XSOIJ2

Edited by Aurangzeb

Guest Rapid81
Hi, I'm using the Rapid_JD6_Naked_Updated_ENG rom and I need to use a Portuguese Brazilian Keyboard. I downloaded the link below and have no success to configure a new keyboard.

Could you tell me how can I switch the keyboard layout?

Thanks.

The CSC to your country does not set it? My CSC (XEH, hungarian), what I'm using, contains the necessary keyboard layouts, installs it and set it to active.

Guest redzone321

whats the anme of the task manager you used in the rom. i somehow killed it and need to turn it back on / reinstall it.

Guest Rapid81
whats the anme of the task manager you used in the rom. i somehow killed it and need to turn it back on / reinstall it.

If you set not to show in top right corner, then start \Windows\TaskManagerApp.exe and change the settings.

Guest redzone321
If you set not to show in top right corner, then start \Windows\TaskManagerApp.exe and change the settings.

thank you so much!

Guest Rapid81
As I remember it's very responsive in that version of htc album.

I tried that. Yeah, it's responsive, but you can't rotate or zoom the pictures, just slide them. I'll stay with this version what's in the ROM now.

Guest dexlee

i try this rom. almoost all working good but i found that i can't change weather my location, so i didn't get weather animation on home screen, i install nfs undercover and it dgive me don't send message. i can't open large cbr comic on comic reader. but the other still working well. thanks for sharing this rom.

Guest kydkylin
The GoogleMaps have shortcut in the Start Menu.

I will create one for the FB in next release.

I don't know the new versions are compatible with the Sense or not. I'll try.

I've updated the GoogleMaps to 4.1 with success. :)

but failed with facebook ;)

Always thank you and nOObody for all the great works you've being done on the Sense!

Best wishes!

Guest Rapid81
Do you know why the 1.7.x version of CookieHomeTab are not working with this ROM ?

How many times I need to write this down?! The Co0kie's Home Tab 1.7.X version's are buggy even with original Sense on HTCs. Not depends on the ROM! I wrote that at least 10 time already!!!

Edited by Rapid81

Guest drkphnx
How many times I need to write this down?! The Co0kie's Home Tab 1.7.X version's are buggy even with original Sense on HTCs. Not depends on the ROM! I wrote that at least 10 time already!!!

Oppsss!!! :)

Guest Lex Sips
i try this rom. almoost all working good but i found that i can't change weather my location, so i didn't get weather animation on home screen, i install nfs undercover and it dgive me don't send message. i can't open large cbr comic on comic reader. but the other still working well. thanks for sharing this rom.

First of all Rapid a big thanks for this wonderfull ROM.

It's truly a work of art :)

@ dexlee:

On the topic of having the My Location weather changed automaticaly when moving from on city to another.

If I have the USB settings set to Active sync it works, if I turn the USB into mass storage it doesn't.

All other cities that I have added update normaly. It's not a big deal to me since I use active sync most of the time and if I need to exchange some files I can do so with active sync.

Hope this helps.

Edit:

Adding my operator settings (KPN) result in being unable to get My Location weather giving me connection errors.

Seems that somewhere in the rom Orange is set as mobile internet access (?) and blocking (?) other operator settings for the My Location function.

Again, stock's update well so is the weather for the other cities.

Edited by Lex Sips

Guest zyberace
I tried that. Yeah, it's responsive, but you can't rotate or zoom the pictures, just slide them. I'll stay with this version what's in the ROM now.

Thanks for trying. I didn't zoom and rotate much so I didn't notice it before I just loved that speed. Anyway, I'm appreciated and continue looking after your great works as always. Thanks.

Guest sakku

Hi, Rapid81..

After installing 16 quicklinks & background 4 pages, the background picture cannot be changed. that's all white colour.

what's wrong with that ? before i installed gtx sense 2.5, but while the cookie home editor cannot work, then i remove it. after restart, i can see 16 quicklinks & background 4 pages worked.. but i cannot add any link inside it.. also, when i tap the menu, it gave me error reports. next, i reflash back the rom. and start to install 16 quicklinks again, but now the background become white and i cannot change any background as home wallpaper..

Guest Rapid81
Hi, Rapid81...

Is it possible for u to make MaxManila working on your sense 2.5 ROM ?

I don't know what's that MaxManila.

Hi, Rapid81..

After installing 16 quicklinks & background 4 pages, the background picture cannot be changed. that's all white colour.

what's wrong with that ? before i installed gtx sense 2.5, but while the cookie home editor cannot work, then i remove it. after restart, i can see 16 quicklinks & background 4 pages worked.. but i cannot add any link inside it.. also, when i tap the menu, it gave me error reports. next, i reflash back the rom. and start to install 16 quicklinks again, but now the background become white and i cannot change any background as home wallpaper..

This version of 16ql&b4a a little buggy I see. If someone found a fully working one, I'll change the link in the 3rd post.

Guest jonggie112

rapid,

a lil' help here. tf3d 1.3 music tab prob still gives error despite having installed sdkcerts 2010. something to do with audiomanager not being signed.