nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest jebise

actually there is one other thing i want to know, i have the weather set to update every hour and roaming is even enabled but it never updates until i go to the weather tab. As soon as i go to the weather tab it updates right away, is there not a way to update weather regardless of which tab your on?

Guest Rapid81
rapid,

a lil' help here. tf3d 1.3 music tab prob still gives error despite having installed sdkcerts 2010. something to do with audiomanager not being signed.

Try this one. I just signed it. Maybe...

AudioManager_Eng.zip

Guest Du5aN

Hi Rapid81,

Now I get working version of Office Mobile 2010 v14.0000.4524. You can find dwl link on post #3 on this thread. Please try it and if it all OK, cook it into your new ROM release.

Have a nice weekend!

Guest darkworldzz
Hi, Rapid81...

Is it possible for u to make MaxManila working on your sense 2.5 ROM ?

err.. max manilla is working.. ver3.0

i uninstalled it due to extra ram and i dont like it on top of ram leak..

so have fun!!

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest jhlee_0722

i dont know if it is only me but im experiencin battery leak in v4.12.. i reflashed n HR for a couple of times already but my phone still drains the battery when it is not in use(screen lock with no prog runnin)... pls advise. thx

btw, i installed the 16quicklinks+background4all cab.. anythin to do with it? cos the rest r the same progs tat i use in every other roms. thx

Edited by jhlee_0722

Guest Rapid81
Hi Rapid81,

Now I get working version of Office Mobile 2010 v14.0000.4524. You can find dwl link on post #3 on this thread. Please try it and if it all OK, cook it into your new ROM release.

Have a nice weekend!

Thanks! I tried. The Word is working, but the Excel does not open any kind of xls files. The Powerpoint is working, but the scrolling is really slow.

I'm not cooking it until the MS not fix it.

Guest Aurangzeb

hai rapid....after almost 24 hours flashing csc back to I8000XSOIJ2 there is nothing unstable programs found...the only thing is still cant receive any mms but i can send it..

i`ve done all of the setting to get the mms but the result is nothing..but now i can connect to the local service provider back,not the orange.

any idea for this?i`m waiting for your update & fix for this..

any malaysian users had the same expereince?any solution for sharing?

Edited by Aurangzeb

Guest Elyad
downloading now, looks nice.

Seems I can't get this area to appear in english, trying w/no csc and original ij6 csc as well as the one provided in the original post.

post-669058-1272825283_thumb.png

After reflashing w/out a csc I have no problems with the text there, trying again w/my original csc, then going back to none to see if any other errors pop up. Maybe I was having trouble w/octanes/flashing the wrong csc. Looks like chteditor is semi-working. Crashes sense when I try to change the home layout.

Have you found any answer for this problem?? I want to flash this rom and i hate this kind of language problems!!!

Guest Haruji

A quick question.

I just flashed my O2 with this ROM.

I was playing around with the contact list and there is an ability to sync the contact with Facebook. Does all the manual sync I do can be backup in the event I upgrade this ROM to a newer version. If can, which software should I use? (I not sure SPB Backup can do that particular sort of backup)

Thanks.

Liked the interface very much :).

Guest Haruji
hai rapid....after almost 24 hours flashing csc back to I8000XSOIJ2 there is nothing unstable programs found...the only thing is still cant receive any mms but i can send it..

i`ve done all of the setting to get the mms but the result is nothing..but now i can connect to the local service provider back,not the orange.

any idea for this?i`m waiting for your update & fix for this..

any malaysian users had the same expereince?any solution for sharing?

Having the same problem with a Custom I8000XSOJB1. Probably the MMS Listener isnt working very well or something due to the older CSC, cant even receive the MMS Config from Maxis (provider)

EDIT : BTW i checked the previous posts and tried the existing CAB fix and it didnt work as well.

Guess I live without MMS for a while, have no idea what else I can fix.

Edited by Haruji

Guest jebise

amazing work on the rodhium version, i noticed that its still mangle 2011 and not 2012as the rodhium should be any particular reason? using kydkylin JE1 ROM and works great, keep it up. Hopefully you can figure out how to make it even faster and use even less RAM.

Guest micmac

:) sorry wrong topic/thread, mod pls delete this post..thx!

Having the same problem with a Custom I8000XSOJB1. Probably the MMS Listener isnt working very well or something due to the older CSC, cant even receive the MMS Config from Maxis (provider)

EDIT : BTW i checked the previous posts and tried the existing CAB fix and it didnt work as well.

Guess I live without MMS for a while, have no idea what else I can fix.

mine using celcom with this:

PDA: I8000NXXJE1

CSC: I8000NSOIJ2

PHONE: I8000NDXIJ1

prob with mms receiving...

Edited by micmac

Guest Rapid81

I'm working on the V4.2 with JE2. I'm trying to fix this MMS problem. I don't know if it'll works or not, I can't try. :)

Guest Haruji
mine using celcom with this:

PDA: I8000NXXJE1

CSC: I8000NSOIJ2

PHONE: I8000NDXIJ1

but no prob with mms etc...

Where did you get JE1? I thought there is only JD6.

Guest Rapid81

I'm updated the TF3D 1.3 installer. I'm included the Album Fullscreen View Fix. Tested on JE2. It's working 100%.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest tictac0566
How many times I need to write this down?! The Co0kie's Home Tab 1.7.X version's are buggy even with original Sense on HTCs. Not depends on the ROM! I wrote that at least 10 time already!!!

Hmmm... is that so? The only flaw of CHT 1.7.1 is the lockscreen issue, otherwise, everything else is just fine here.

Anyhow, will try your ROM on our Omnia II which has been lying around unused for months...

Guest zgeo

could someone tell me which archives do i need from the list below in 4share to download and in which order to install them? thanks a lot

ROM

!Original things

!Sense, TouchFlo3D & Extras

Naked (TF-free) ROMs

JB3 (HUN)

JC1 (ENG)

JC1 V2 (ENG)

JD4 (ENG)

JD6 (ENG)

JD6 Updated (ENG)

Sense 2.5 ROMs

JD6 V4.0 (ENG)

JD6 V4.1 (ENG)

JD6 V4.11 (ENG)

JD6 V4.12 (ENG)

TF3D 1.3 ROMs

JB3 (ENG)

JC1 (ENG)

JC1 V2 (ENG)

JD4 (ENG)

JD6 (ENG)

JD6 Updated (ENG)

Edited by zgeo

Guest avantgarde280
could someone tell me which archives do i need from the list below in 4share to download and in which order to install them? thanks a lot

ROM

!Original things

Naked (TF-free) ROMs

JB3 (HUN)

JC1 (ENG)

JC1 V2 (ENG)

JD4 (ENG)

JD6 (ENG)

JD6 Updated (ENG)

Sense 2.5 ROMs

JD6 V4.0 (ENG)

JD6 V4.1 (ENG)

JD6 V4.11 (ENG)

JD6 V4.12 (ENG)

TF3D 1.3 ROMs

JB3 (ENG)

JC1 (ENG)

JC1 V2 (ENG)

JD4 (ENG)

JD6 (ENG)

JD6 Updated (ENG)

Do you know how to read?hmmm... :)

Guest micmac
I'm updated the TF3D 1.3 installer. I'm included the Album Fullscreen View Fix. Tested on JE2. It's working 100%.

i try with JE1 and also ok so far, nice release! :)

Guest skoda60

ROM

!Original things

Naked (TF-free) ROMs

JB3 (HUN)

JC1 (ENG)

JC1 V2 (ENG)

JD4 (ENG)

JD6 (ENG)

JD6 Updated (ENG)

Sense 2.5 ROMs

JD6 V4.0 (ENG)

JD6 V4.1 (ENG)

JD6 V4.11 (ENG)

JD6 V4.12 (ENG)

TF3D 1.3 ROMs

JB3 (ENG)

JC1 (ENG)

JC1 V2 (ENG)

JD4 (ENG)

JD6 (ENG)

JD6 Updated (ENG)

JD6 sense 4.12, It was working well with me. If you patient enough. waiting for the next release JE2 V4.2. Cheer!

Guest zgeo

thanks skoda60 . so, cause it is my first attempt to play with my phone, i will need to download the "Sense 2.5 ROMs-JD6 V4.12 (ENG)", right? thanks again for your patience