nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest Rapid81
Is it full english??? I can't see any enlish in new screenshots!!

And? I made that screenshots on my hungarian version. What's the big deal? If you see an "ENG" word in the .7z file's name, then why are you asking such things?

Guest Haruji

Just tried flashing.

MMS still doesnt work if I stick to XSO CSC.

Will now try reflash with JD9 CSC, and apply the cab patch for the MMS that was mentioned by a member earlier in this topic

Guest Rapid81
Just tried flashing.

MMS still doesnt work if I stick to XSO CSC.

Will now try reflash with JD9 CSC, and apply the cab patch for the MMS that was mentioned by a member earlier in this topic

I removed any kind of connection settings, but it seems that's not worked.

Guest ular_king
I removed any kind of connection settings, but it seems that's not worked.

It seems to only impact MAXIS for Malaysia users.....interesting....I also tried kydkylin 6.5.3 with the integrated JE1 Rhodium sense but it's still the same results. So i think this is related to the Sense package.

Guest zgeo

guys, sorry to bother you, but is it possible for anyone to upload with rapidshare, cause i tried four times to download the file Rapid_JE2_Sense_V4.2_ENG.7z, but it estimates 6 hours to completion. after half an hour it drops me out. thanks a lot.

Guest surat

Helo Rapid81 nice rom fast..thnk u very much..but only one problem..when usb conection pc internet conection error..why?befor rom good conection but now activeSync connection but internet connection failed..only sim cart...pls help

Guest Rapid81
Helo Rapid81 nice rom fast..thnk u very much..but only one problem..when usb conection pc internet conection error..why?befor rom good conection but now activeSync connection but internet connection failed..only sim cart...pls help

What???

Guest midimal
What???

Ok I translate him :) : He cant get to the internet over USB (when contected to PC using ActivSync) Conection to the internet works for him using SIM-Card "only" (I think he uses the your latest JE1/4.2 ROM)

U are welcome ;)

Edited by midimal

Guest Rapid81
Ok I translate him :) : He cant get to the internet over USB (when contected to PC using ActivSync) Conection to the internet works for him using SIM-Card "only" (I think he uses the your latest JE1/4.2 ROM)

U are welcome :D

Thanks! ;)

After the first boot, the AS does not work for me either. The weather always want to download with mobile internet. I need a softreset, then it's working well.

Guest manost

Rapid could you please help me?

I'd like to upgrade my O2 by flashing your new rom, but the most boring thing for me is to bookmark my favourite sites.

Since you have pre-installed Opera in your roms, do you know if i can have a copy of a specific folder from JD6 rom and paste it in the new JE2 in order to keep my bookmarks?

Thanks in advance.

Guest Rapid81
Rapid could you please help me?

I'd like to upgrade my O2 by flashing your new rom, but the most boring thing for me is to bookmark my favourite sites.

Since you have pre-installed Opera in your roms, do you know if i can have a copy of a specific folder from JD6 rom and paste it in the new JE2 in order to keep my bookmarks?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you need the \Windows\profile folder. :)

Guest Rapid81
master Rapid81 not only wheather ..opera browser not working with usb..all internet not working usb activeSync...

I understood this after the first time. That's thing happen to me all the time after flash. But after an SR, it's working well.

Guest Laruku Jr.
JE2 V4.2 uploaded. Check the first post for changelog.

Rapid, just want to ask you about the performance between your JE1 and JE2 Sense 2.5 ROMs. Does JE2 better significantly or noticably from JE1? Thank you very much.

Guest Rapid81
Rapid, just want to ask you about the performance between your JE1 and JE2 Sense 2.5 ROMs. Does JE2 better significantly or noticably from JE1? Thank you very much.

I don't know. I never created or used JE1 ROM, because that's 6.5.3.

Guest Laruku Jr.
I don't know. I never created or used JE1 ROM, because that's 6.5.3.

Oops, I'm sorry. I mean your JD6 and JE2. :)

Guest Haruji
It seems to only impact MAXIS for Malaysia users.....interesting....I also tried kydkylin 6.5.3 with the integrated JE1 Rhodium sense but it's still the same results. So i think this is related to the Sense package.

Pity. I guess MMS is totally killed for the Rhodium Sense version =_="

Yeah I am using Maxis as well.

Guess I revert back to official ROM for the mean time.

Guest Rapid81
Oops, I'm sorry. I mean your JD6 and JE2. :)

Maybe faster, but everybody says that at every ROM release. ;)

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Pablo88

Hi

I have a problems.

I can't update weater by usb and i can't save a new contact in the phonebook

Edited by Pablo88