nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest igorbr

i cant receive mms...ai can send and receive sms, and only send mms...it didnt appear in the messaging app...and i already install a cab that is in #49 post and put the file in windows folder correctly, after that mms appears but when i click in it the message app dont open...so anyone can help me??

sorry my poor english...i'm from Brazil and sense is in portuguese...

yhx..

Edited by igorbr

Guest avantgarde280
i cant receive mms...ai can send and receive sms, and only send mms...but i can receive...

damn...what are you talking about... :(

Guest dgmorland
THX! That's what I needed. :(

Thanks enrico988 and rapid81! The standard taskbar was just what I was looking for to make this the best ROM I have tried so far :(

Edited by dgmorland

Guest igorbr
damn...what are you talking about... :(

i cant receive mms...i can send and receive sms, and only send mms....and i already install a cab that is in #49 post and put the file in windows folder correctly, after that mms appears but when i click in it the message app dont open...so anyone can help me??

yhx..

Guest dextro_
i cant receive mms...i can send and receive sms, and only send mms....and i already install a cab that is in #49 post and put the file in windows folder correctly, after that mms appears but when i click in it the message app dont open...so anyone can help me??

yhx..

which CSC are you using? when I had this rom installed I have to use the TPHJE1 (but I'm from Portugal) maybe you need the one that's for brasil. try here http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...1-e-cabs-pt-pt/

Guest darifianto

I have install the seperate one, without the ROM in my OMNIA 2..

working fine.. all the animated very nice. but why i can't go into my comunication managerr , inside the settings ??

btw: thank you

Guest chokia
enrico , maybe you can share with rapid about the MMS problem , you both using the same method why yours working but his isn't .

So MMS problem is still there even with JD6? Lucky i didnt reflash.

Malaysian users how do you overcome this? or you still just live with it?

Guest avantgarde280
So MMS problem is still there even with JD6? Lucky i didnt reflash.

Malaysian users how do you overcome this? or you still just live with it?

MMS problem solved on both JE2 and JD6 ROM..read previous post... :(

Guest chokia
MMS problem solved on both JE2 and JD6 ROM..read previous post... :(

People still complain about mms problem on this very page, and you claimed yours solved?

Please share your solution as no point reading 50 over pages if you can just tell us.

Guest jkgtan

Dear Rapid81,

Trying to install Sense 2.5 into JE3_lite ROM by Alex823 but to no avail.

It indicate installation unsuccessful.

Pls adv will you cook Sense 2.5 with JE3 or did you cook a Sense 2.5 ROM with JE1?

I like to use 6.5.x rather than 6.5.

Thank you.

Edited by jkgtan

Guest Rapid81
Dear Rapid81,

Pls adv will you cook Sense 2.5 with JE3?

Thank you.

I'm not cooking 6.5.X ROMs.

Guest Aurangzeb
People still complain about mms problem on this very page, and you claimed yours solved?

Please share your solution as no point reading 50 over pages if you can just tell us.

read it or u will miss it...

the solution is in page 49 n 51.u will found the way how n why we said the mms is solved

Guest avantgarde280

you are the only one who complained about mms after page 49...there's no point i need to repeat same answer for the same question.

"Please share your solution as no point reading 50 over pages if you can just tell us."

there is no point reading?...suitable word for you is "damn you asshole!"

p/s : i bukan apa...just nak u sedar..i dah kongsi problem mms tu n kongsi how to solve it..but u claimed i tak kongsi..tak salah pun kan kalau u baca previous post..even better dari post #1..atau u nie memang jenis "bagi betis nak paha"? Semua nak kena suap dekat mulut u?

Edited by avantgarde280

Guest cappuccina

I have the same problem! First time i tried it worked perfectly! Really big THANK YOU for the Sense installer .cab! You did a really great job on that!

But now I wanted to try on another rom and it says installation unsuccessful every time! An I tried about 5-6 times now!

Nobody an idea what would be the solution? I've heard several members with this issue!But haven't read any solution to it! Thats why I'm asking!

Would really appreciate if anybody could give a suggestion!Thanks in advance!

Guest chokia
you are the only one who complained about mms after page 49...there's no point i need to repeat same answer for the same question.

"Please share your solution as no point reading 50 over pages if you can just tell us."

there is no point reading?...suitable word for you is "damn you asshole!"

p/s : i bukan apa...just nak u sedar..i dah kongsi problem mms tu n kongsi how to solve it..but u claimed i tak kongsi..tak salah pun kan kalau u baca previous post..even better dari post #1..atau u nie memang jenis "bagi betis nak paha"? Semua nak kena suap dekat mulut u?

Wow u must be drunk again.

Guest jkgtan
Dear Rapid81,

Pls adv will you cook Sense 2.5 with JE3 or did you cook a Sense 2.5 ROM with JE1?

Thank you.

Noted with thanks.

Keep up your great job!

:(

Guest Faisal Rz
read it or u will miss it...

the solution is in page 49 n 51.u will found the way how n why we said the mms is solved

mms finally worked for me, after repeating this way two times. I let the send button in the Chinese language (I can live with it ),,,,

This rom is perfect, and there is no reason for me to change again and I am also afraid too often will result in ugly make flashing my omnia, is it possible that my friend?

thanks

sorry one question I want to wear Compas rafid version 3.3 (including flashlights) you, whereas in this rom flashlight including, if it does not matter?

Guest MtBlanc

Is there any chance of cooking some I8000 ROM with the new MaxSense? I thing this is the best home tab ive seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMtiTMGQD4E&feature=player_embedded#!

Guest Rapid81
mms finally worked for me, after repeating this way two times. I let the send button in the Chinese language (I can live with it ),,,,

This rom is perfect, and there is no reason for me to change again and I am also afraid too often will result in ugly make flashing my omnia, is it possible that my friend?

thanks

sorry one question I want to wear Compas rafid version 3.3 (including flashlights) you, whereas in this rom flashlight including, if it does not matter?

You can use the O2Compass. Will not any problem with the cooked O2Flash. :(

Guest Du5aN
Thanks for the rom. Could you please provide a working CSC? Or could I just delete the CSC during flashing?

Read recommendations about CSC on post #1. Here is dwl link for JD9 CSC file. It's working for me!