nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest Aurangzeb

now there is less complaints,that mean this rom is perfect now

thanks to rapid n n00body....maybe there is an update?

Guest Prometheus5061

hi guys... loving this rom... one question though... i changed the background of the home screen and now i cant go back to the animated weather background... any suggestions?? cheers

Guest Prometheus5061
hi guys... loving this rom... one question though... i changed the background of the home screen and now i cant go back to the animated weather background... any suggestions?? cheers

found the solution after going through the forum... should try that reading thing more i reckon :( cheers

Guest Rapid81
now there is less complaints,that mean this rom is perfect now

thanks to rapid n n00body....maybe there is an update?

Will be update, but I don't know when. Maybe when a new 6.5 ROM comes out. Right now, I'm working on the new version of the O2Compass. :(

Guest sioppao

havent gone back to JD6 yet, still very happy with JE2 version. I think this is the longest I ever have to flash, thank you again Rapid

I'm now tweaking it with the new Buuf customization. Still trying to find a way to change background and icons.

Guest plombos

I installed HTC Messaging Client but after I found it buggy to my O2 i get tid of it.

Unfortunately now I can't receive any notification about received SMS. (a message comes but w/o notification)

Could you have any clue how to solve this problem?

HCKU\System\State\Messages\TotalMsg|Unread\Count shows 0 regardless how many unread messages is in Inbox

Edited by plombos

Guest hi_mahou

is it possible to make a cab that includes just the home screen with the other tabs removed? i want it to replace samsung today. but i can't use he full cab as it takes up allthe storage and i can't get messages. or if you make all the tabs into cabs that can be added seperately like the facebook one was

i used the 1.3 cab and that works fine, but i like the 2.5 layout better. if possible please let me know, i don't mindwaiting for you to finish other projects

Edited by hi_mahou

Guest darkworldzz
can i delete tabs? not just remove them from start screen

how do i disable that every time im going back to the home screen a weather animation pops up, like that is raining all over the screen.

on home screen, press menu and change home wallpaper to animated wallpapaer and choose the wallpaper you like.. this will disable the weather animation..

the other way would be to use CHT or max manilla(do a quick search on xda lo) Max manilla is like the best option here since CHT 1.7.1 is buggy..

dun think you can delete tabs tho..

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest Rapid81
is it possible to make a cab that includes just the home screen with the other tabs removed? i want it to replace samsung today. but i can't use he full cab as it takes up allthe storage and i can't get messages. or if you make all the tabs into cabs that can be added seperately like the facebook one was

i used the 1.3 cab and that works fine, but i like the 2.5 layout better. if possible please let me know, i don't mindwaiting for you to finish other projects

Maybe possible, but that's not an easy task.

Guest eric45
thanks bro..now i can received n sent mms...its perfect now...

guide for installing...before installing that cab, restart ur phone 1st after disabling sense..then follow next step[ as above..

after installing, manually edit ur mms setting on sense messaging, and voila...u can sent n received mms now...i already test that...

there is some problem on rapid sense..but he pretend that the problem not in his ROM..but the build OS instead...what a shame...lol...

p/s : sorry if i made someone angry,but its the truth..u should received it..:-) try to listen someone opinion n be better next time..im drunk now n i dunno what the hell im writing now...lol...sorry

Hi, how do you disable HTC Sense on Omnia II?

Guest problematika

i have one question...first i must install some lite ROM (6.5 or 6.5.3?) with Octan, then i can install Sense .cab?? pls help me! tnx!

Guest jmsmartins
Hi, how do you disable HTC Sense on Omnia II?

bro, that is basics... do u know how to remove the battery or how do charge ur phone?

i will answer because i'm in a good mood :(

go to settings-home-items, and then de-select the box that says HTC sense.

hope u understand this, i was referring to WM settings, not samsung's although u can do it with samsung settings

cheers

Guest speedfrog

1. In the cab file the weather is not in the home screen,but it works in the weather tab and my location doesnt work in home screen.

2. Can i delete tabs? not just remove them from start screen

Edited by speedfrog

Guest Exan86

how can i change the language of the calender?? because it says in different language in ur tf3d 1.3 cab.. like louv 4.2010.. i want to change to english like june 4.2010...

Guest dextro_
i have one question...first i must install some lite ROM (6.5 or 6.5.3?) with Octan, then i can install Sense .cab?? pls help me! tnx!

It's better than instal the sense over a full rom... Try the twu2 rom and instal the TF3D and u will like it :( otherwise install the rapid's rom!

Guest dextro_
how can i change the language of the calender?? because it says in different language in ur tf3d 1.3 cab.. like louv 4.2010.. i want to change to english like june 4.2010...

try to change the regional settings. worked for me

Guest Exan86
try to change the regional settings. worked for me

yesss... thnx bro.. its work.. nice rom.. btw how can i get the weather in the home screen??

Guest speedfrog
how can i get the weather in the home screen??

are you using the cab?

in the cab file i cant get the weather in home screen to work, and in the weather tab "my location" doesnt work

Guest dgmorland

With this ROM I find that the vibrate option for the keyboard and dialer don't work. I found this in some of the new Samsung ROMs too. I have checked the settings in the Settings app and they are set correctly. Does anyone know how I can enable the vibrate when typing on keyboard?

EDIT: hmm, I seem to have fixed it for the keyboard. I am not sure which it was that fixed it though!

Edited by dgmorland

Guest chokia

I have two issues:-

screenshot1hk.jpg

A - To disable the annoying notification.

B - To get back "messaging" sms link on Today screen* (it dissapears after installed HTC Messaging app)

*Sometimes i disabled sense for more RAM

Edited by chokia

Guest dgmorland
I have two issues:-

screenshot1hk.jpg

A - To disable the annoying notification.

B - To get back "messaging" sms link on Today screen* (it dissapears after installed HTC Messaging app)

*Sometimes i disabled sense for more RAM

@Chokia: to disable the annoying notification go to Settings > Sounds and Notifications, choose notifications tab, select "connection established" from the Event list, uncheck the "display message on screen" box, then OK to save settings. This is in the Winmo settings not the Samsung settings.

Edited by dgmorland

Guest CroatianOmnia

I found a way to edit the home tab (When you try to edit it,it freezes),the topic is posted in the Omnia II GSM ROM Discussion Board

Guest Exan86
are you using the cab?

in the cab file i cant get the weather in home screen to work, and in the weather tab "my location" doesnt work

yes i'm using the cab in v1.3.. is there any way to make the "people's tab", link to the samsung phonebook and also the "messaging's tab" link to the samsung message??

can anyone drive me to the registry??