nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest hi_mahou
Maybe possible, but that's not an easy task.

i understand, but if you can manage it i'll give a generaous donation, its the only thing stoping me from being completely happy with my phone

Guest hi_mahou
I found a way to edit the home tab (When you try to edit it,it freezes),the topic is posted in the Omnia II GSM ROM Discussion Board

can i get a link?

Guest speedfrog
Before i'm using Omnia2 i using HTC HD. After install the tflo3d that i'm miss after using omnia 2, i must say great work and very fast response than my last HTC HD..HE HE :( Great work!

post-608080-1275680854_thumb.png

where do i get the sense icons which is on the tabs in Touch flo 3D 1.3?

Edited by speedfrog

Guest igorbr

I install Touchflo3d cab...and it works great...but i wanna know how can i open samsung calendar and clock when i click in calendar and clock in home tab...and how to open samsung dialer as default too...

can i do that from registry modification??

sorry my english...

thx

Edited by igorbr

Guest Rapid81
I install Touchflo3d cab...and it works great...but i wanna know how can i open samsung calendar and clock when i click in calendar and clock in home tab...and how to open samsung dialer as default too...

can i do that from registry modification??

sorry my english...

thx

Copy a tcalendar.exe and mui as calendar.exe and mui to the Windows and so the tclock.exe and mui as clock.exe and mui.

Guest eric45
bro, that is basics... do u know how to remove the battery or how do charge ur phone?

i will answer because i'm in a good mood :(

go to settings-home-items, and then de-select the box that says HTC sense.

hope u understand this, i was referring to WM settings, not samsung's although u can do it with samsung settings

cheers

Thanks I was able to figure it out. :(

Guest CroatianOmnia

Ok,I found a very weird .cab file that fixes the Edit Home Tab button in C0okie's HomeTab 1.7,but the funny thing is that it's not even closely related to that. It just brings some more functionality to the Sense (You can add the Toggle Wifi,bluetooth... buttons) Download the CWT - PreRelease cab,disable Sense and install it. Link to post at xda here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=678068 I'm really surprised...

Edited by CroatianOmnia

Ok,I found a very weird .cab file that fixes the Edit Home Tab button in C0okie's HomeTab 1.7,but the funny thing is that it's not even closely related to that. It just brings some more functionality to the Sense (You can add the Toggle Wifi,bluetooth... buttons) Download the CWT - PreRelease cab,disable Sense and install it. Link to post at xda here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=678068 I'm really surprised...

that program actually freezes my phone after installation. had to hard reset to get rid of it.

Guest veneno

Hi People!

I have been a fan of nOObody and Rapid sense and TF3D Roms for a while now, but i keep on having to change back to Original Samsung Roms due to the fact that the internet is very slow and most annoyingly i cannot view videos on youtube.

I am using my original CSC that allows me to use the sim card to configure my Internet ,mms, sms and 3G settings.I also have configured Opera to use plugins and tried different seeings. Restore connection settings has also been selected.

Anyone have experienced these issues? Your help would be highly appreciated as i LOVE these roms!!

Thanks in advance :)

Guest Kanwar Raj Singh
Hi People!

I have been a fan of nOObody and Rapid sense and TF3D Roms for a while now, but i keep on having to change back to Original Samsung Roms due to the fact that the internet is very slow and most annoyingly i cannot view videos on youtube.

I am using my original CSC that allows me to use the sim card to configure my Internet ,mms, sms and 3G settings.I also have configured Opera to use plugins and tried different seeings. Restore connection settings has also been selected.

Anyone have experienced these issues? Your help would be highly appreciated as i LOVE these roms!!

Thanks in advance :)

yeah me too ..was experincing this thing slow laggy internet ..!!!! and the advanced internet connectivity through computer was also not working sometimes ... i dont know what the prob lem is any body got the soln..

Guest CroatianOmnia
that program actually freezes my phone after installation. had to hard reset to get rid of it.

Really?? I'm sorry man... Maybe it's the GTX Sense theme I had installed on it made it work... I'm re-flashing right now. BTW,I use the 6.5.x ROM with Rapid and n00body's Sense...

Guest CroatianOmnia

Okay,here is what happened. I flashed,and right after flash and first reboot I installed CHT 1.7 and tried if the button works. It didn't.

Then I installed GTX Sense theme and it simply worked. I'll re-flash and try to install just GTX Sense theme and see if that made it work,or the combination of the buttons and the theme... again sorry for the inconvinience,I just tried to help.

post-517161-1275808076_thumb.jpg

Edited by CroatianOmnia

Guest CroatianOmnia

Ok,it works when you simply install C0okie's HomeTab 1.7.1.2 and GTX Sense theme. 2 bad that some of you don't like the GTX Sense theme... I simply love it :)

Guest veneno
Okay,here is what happened. I flashed,and right after flash and first reboot I installed CHT 1.7 and tried if the button works. It didn't.

Then I installed GTX Sense theme and it simply worked. I'll re-flash and try to install just GTX Sense theme and see if that made it work,or the combination of the buttons and the theme... again sorry for the inconvinience,I just tried to help.

CroationOmnia,

What 6.5.x ROM did you flash?

Cheers mate.

Guest Valectin

to any1 who can help me (i'm an actual noob), i have no idea on how to install sense 2.5.

if any1 can be so kind as to give me a complete noob walkthrough, step by step as to how to install sense 2.5...it'd be really helpful. i dont know how to free up so much space on my O2. how do i get rid of programs like cube? how do i get to items on today? wats flash and reflash? and wats JE? major facepalm i know :) ... i'v tried to read as much as possible in this thread, but the techspeak is waaay above my head. if i can actually install this on my mobile, i'd be extremely happy to donate to rapid.

thanks very much! :)

debut message!

p.s. maybe this can help other fellow noobs too....

Guest xaznxplaya

Guys, since this afternoon my device keep freezing each time I connect it to the usb by the computer. Any idea why?

Guest jkgtan
to any1 who can help me (i'm an actual noob), i have no idea on how to install sense 2.5.

if any1 can be so kind as to give me a complete noob walkthrough, step by step as to how to install sense 2.5...it'd be really helpful. i dont know how to free up so much space on my O2. how do i get rid of programs like cube? how do i get to items on today? wats flash and reflash? and wats JE? major facepalm i know :) ... i'v tried to read as much as possible in this thread, but the techspeak is waaay above my head. if i can actually install this on my mobile, i'd be extremely happy to donate to rapid.

thanks very much! :)

debut message!

p.s. maybe this can help other fellow noobs too....

See whether this will help you flash nOObody & Rapid Sense 2.5 application base on the first page of this thread.

These are what I did.

1. Download the file from the link. I use Rapid_JE2_Sense_V4.2_ENG (can't remember whether unzip is required, if required pls unzip)

2. Flash your i8000 to JE2 full version, it can be found in this forum, http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...-kingmobil-net/. (I did a hard re-set by calling *2767*3855# after flashing)

3. Flash your i8000 with Rapid_JE2_Sense_V4.2_ENG, pls include the csc as recommended by Rapid (do a hard re-set after flashing)

Recommendations by Rapid:

•Flash with Octans 2.14

•You can flash it with any CSC and you need to, because if you do not flash CSC, you may run into some troubles.

Happy flashing.

Pls note I do not take responsibilities but that was what I did and am very happy with nOObody & Rapid's Sense 2.5 ROM.

Guest Rapid81
Guys, since this afternoon my device keep freezing each time I connect it to the usb by the computer. Any idea why?

Which ROM are you using? JD6 4.12? JD6 4.2 or JE2 4.2?

Guest nyleon26

Hi thanks for the great TF3D cab. Everything is working fine, just that the Music tab keeps on giving me an error about my Audiomanager has stop working. I have SDK Certs installed already. Thx

Guest xaznxplaya
Which ROM are you using? JD6 4.12? JD6 4.2 or JE2 4.2?

JD6, not sure which one but the issue has been fixed by restarting my computer.

Guest Valectin
See whether this will help you flash nOObody & Rapid Sense 2.5 application base on the first page of this thread.

These are what I did.

1. Download the file from the link. I use Rapid_JE2_Sense_V4.2_ENG (can't remember whether unzip is required, if required pls unzip)

2. Flash your i8000 to JE2 full version, it can be found in this forum, http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...-kingmobil-net/. (I did a hard re-set by calling *2767*3855# after flashing)

3. Flash your i8000 with Rapid_JE2_Sense_V4.2_ENG, pls include the csc as recommended by Rapid (do a hard re-set after flashing)

Recommendations by Rapid:

•Flash with Octans 2.14

•You can flash it with any CSC and you need to, because if you do not flash CSC, you may run into some troubles.

Happy flashing.

Pls note I do not take responsibilities but that was what I did and am very happy with nOObody & Rapid's Sense 2.5 ROM.

Thanks for the help man.

I'm downloading Rapid_JD6_Sense_V4.2_ENG

How do i free up space on my O2? my main storage says i got 63MB free, but reserved is 448MB, how do i delete apps to free up the storage? and my ram has only 39 MB free but i got around 700mb free in my storage...cant i flash with rapids JD6 ROM rather than kingmobile's JE2? and is octans 2.14 the csc i need to flash with? thanks in advance to any1 who can help! :)