nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest Rapid81

I started the uploading last night, but the upload is disconnected. When I saw it, I was start to go to sleep. I'll upload it when I'll arrive at home from work today afternoon, around 5 PM (GMT +1).

Edited by Rapid81

Guest redzone321
I see the JE2 version has a LOT (~880 dwds) more downloads than the JF5 one(~11 dwds) although both are 6.5 roms. Any theories?

oen has been out for a month and JF5 was out an hour ago?

Correct me if i'm wrong but I thought all 4.2 were uploaded an hour ago, which includes all three versions namely JD6, JE2, JF5. I only mentioned the download counts for the 4.2 version. So ?

Guest jmsmartins
Correct me if i'm wrong but I thought all 4.2 were uploaded an hour ago, which includes all three versions namely JD6, JE2, JF5. I only mentioned the download counts for the 4.2 version. So ?

JD6 older than JE2, older than JF5

Guest ra6o74

Hi, Rapid!

Your new JF5 Sense ROM is amazing! I've tried Shadowangel's Final 6.5 and Kydkylin's JF5 6.5.5 - also very good ones, but your suit me best. And HTC Mini Lock screen works!!!! Have you tried Coockie Home Tab 1.8.5 and editor on your JF5? Are you working on JF5 with Sense 2016?

Edited by ra6o74

Guest Du5aN

Thx Rapid again for great work!

Here is RS mirror for your new ROM and dwl link for CSC JF4 file.

Please let me know if you want that I send you a report about number of downloads for JD6 v4.2 ROM from my RS mirror?

Guest Yogster

Was crossing my fingers and hoping there was going to be new release soon. Loved the first rom looking forward to flashing this one.

Awesome job will always be a fan of your rom.

Guest Faisal Rz

thank you for your renewals ,,,,,

I am a fan of you .... for one more month of this I always use your rom, although out there a lot of sense testing the latest rom, but I do not want to risk my i8000 at any time in surgery and raped :( :( :P

Can you give a little description of this jf5 latest rom,,, how much sense version ?..... and what we need to flash, like the eboot? phone? csc? if it is necessary!!

very big thank you for your :P

Guest baniyang

GRRRREAT ROM~~!!

THX RAPID~

by the way ,is there a way to disable the HTC message like your TF3D1.3 rom does???i wanna use WM message instead of HTCs...

Guest latinoguy
Gonna dl and flash now. :(

Thank-you!!

From monterrey mexcico im gonna try it tomorrow thanks rapid and nooboddy you are great for my omnia

Guest fox.peko

Hello, JF5 Sense 2.5 nice Job, but i have one problem, when i tap on Photos & Videos nothing show of mine pictures or vidos in the phone why (My storage). How i can fill in them becouse any other more option for it missing there. Help

Guest Rapid81
Hello, JF5 Sense 2.5 nice Job, but i have one problem, when i tap on Photos & Videos nothing show of mine pictures or vidos in the phone why (My storage). How i can fill in them becouse any other more option for it missing there. Help

Go to the album and select your favourite folder for pictures tab.

Thx Rapid again for great work!

Here is RS mirror for your new ROM and dwl link for CSC JF4 file.

Please let me know if you want that I send you a report about number of downloads for JD6 v4.2 ROM from my RS mirror?

THX!

Yeah, I'm curious, so please send me the details. Thanx again!

GRRRREAT ROM~~!!

THX RAPID~

by the way ,is there a way to disable the HTC message like your TF3D1.3 rom does???i wanna use WM message instead of HTCs...

No HTC Message client in this ROM, like in the other releases.

thank you for your renewals ,,,,,

I am a fan of you .... for one more month of this I always use your rom, although out there a lot of sense testing the latest rom, but I do not want to risk my i8000 at any time in surgery and raped :( :( :P

Can you give a little description of this jf5 latest rom,,, how much sense version ?..... and what we need to flash, like the eboot? phone? csc? if it is necessary!!

very big thank you for your :P

The Sense version is still the 2011 Rhodium (like in JD6), because I cannot get the 2016 to work in my little free time I have right now. The ROm is the same as JD6, except the ROM's version and I tried a possible fix for the SIM autoloading problem.

Guest voyteckst

Anybody has problem with silent Alarm? Because of it I'm late today at work... :/

Edit: Ok. I think that problem is with default sound set to Alarm-Lite which does not exist?

Edited by voyteckst