nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest darifianto

Hi Rapid,

how about my question about My Location problem ?? I update with your new JG5 it's seems like the same.. ;) only show my country name, no like last time ( and d**m i delete already that nb0. file :( )....

everything is okey only can't detect my town area .......

If you have time would you fix it ?

:huh:

Hi!

I have some problems with the JF5 too. Rigth now I don't have enough time to use the new ROM to create a new custom, but in the weekend I hope I can do a new one.

Edited by darifianto

Guest Rapid81
Hi Rapid,

how about my question about My Location problem ?? I update with your new JG5 it's seems like the same.. ;) only show my country name, no like last time ( and d**m i delete already that nb0. file :( )....

:huh:

I never had any problem with the my location service. Maybe your provider or something?

BTW, mirror links added to the first post. THX to aci666!

Guest becosemsaida
Hi Rapid,

how about my question about My Location problem ?? I update with your new JG5 it's seems like the same.. :D only show my country name, no like last time ( and d**m i delete already that nb0. file :D )....

:(

The problem may not be carrier related, i had the same problem with a rom for my "old" htc it only gave me the weather (and other stuff) related to a place that was 70 km from my location. Since not all the cities have a weather station they send you the location of the nearest. I partially solved the problem in renaming the place to my location (still giving me info of 70km away). With this rom i don't have this problem it gives me the exact location and i don't have a weather station here in my city. Accuweather is still the most reliable, msn is more "global" didn't try others..................

If you have a gps app. on your phone try connecting with gps and search for the weather tab (in gps app.) update and see what happens............

Since all the apps that need "location" will only work with gps or gsm triangulation something has to work since untill now i haven't found any problem with this rom.

One question for the cook: Can you give me a "working" compass app???? I tried to find the old one in windows but couldn't find it............. Thanks in advance

becosemsaida, learning this device the hard way :huh: ;)

Guest full2000

Hi,

very fast and good looking ROM! But I have three problems:

1.) Is it possible to change some text to an other language (e.g. "calendar", "phone", ...) ?

2.) After installing the Cookie Home Tab the whole ROM is getting very slow. Is this a problem of CHT ?

3.) Sometimes if I change to much, I can't boot my Omnia anymore. It hangs with a black screen while booting up. A hard reset is the only way out...

I'm very glad if someone can give me some tips!

Thanks!

Guest paramore
great rom...but i have a problem with all sense roms with the Poor colors quality (the gradient color effect)

as dwallersv discuss this problem in this topic and the solution was to edit pictures with photoshop but i think this is a softwar problem in Rodrigofd rom HD2 Leo2 Fusion i didn't see this problem and there is a screen shot from this rom

screen02.png

and this is all other sense roms

screen01w.png

in Rodrigofd rom there is no problem like this so do u know how can we resolve this problem in all sense roms ?

rapid any fix?? :huh:

Guest previa
Greetings to all.

I would like to install this ROM, but I do not know what I need to install.

Please help

Bear in mind , Is NOT install ROM. you need to flashing ROM. it have some procedure in the top of this thread.

question guys!

why does the time that shows i get the sms are always 4 hrs behind the actual time?? ive been asking that for long time and nobodyu seems to help me.

is there a way to fix that?

im using rapids jg5, csc i8kje3sb09, phone jd1

Guest full2000

I solved some of my problem myself:

Hi,

1.) Is it possible to change some text to an other language (e.g. "calendar", "phone", ...) ?

2.) After installing the Cookie Home Tab the whole ROM is getting very slow. Is this a problem of CHT ?

3.) Sometimes if I change to much, I can't boot my Omnia anymore. It hangs with a black screen while booting up. A hard reset is the only way out...

1.) No problem with the registry entry (HKCU/MUI). Don't know why it didn't work the first time I tried it...

2.) no answer yet...

3.) When changing the language of the keyboard, the omnia hangs next time booting up. Install "Rapid all Keyboard.cab" before (!) changing language works! (Thanks marevalo!)

Edited by full2000

Guest becosemsaida

OK GUYS I HAVE FOUND A BIG BUG IN THIS ROM PLEASE READ:

Yesterday i didn't have a car charger with me so i couldn't charge my omnia result: batery depleted completly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Came home, with my device turned of due to lack of power, charged it and turned it on.

Saw the welcome screen (nice one), saw the windows logo and after that just a BLACK SCREEN, no pin request, no buttons functioning, nothing.

Tried to turn it off and yes there goes the power off screen and turned my device off. Ok, turned it on again and waited, waited, waited and waited a bit more nothing works........ Connected to pc, no device available (xp and win7).

THE ONLY THING THAT WORKED WAS A HARD RESET :huh: ;) :(

So all my definitions and appointments were gone............. Tried to do the same (took out the battery) and blocked again, tried to do a soft reset and blocked again.

Bug is when you let the battery deplete completly afterwards the windows doesn't start.

WATCH YOUR BATTERY AND DON'T LET IT DIE BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF POWER, I WARNED YOU

Now i have to flash again................ :D :D

Guest rperezlo

Yesterday i didn't have a car charger with me so i couldn't charge my omnia result: batery depleted completly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Came home, with my device turned of due to lack of power, charged it and turned it on.

Saw the welcome screen (nice one), saw the windows logo and after that just a BLACK SCREEN, no pin request, no buttons functioning, nothing.

Tried to turn it off and yes there goes the power off screen and turned my device off. Ok, turned it on again and waited, waited, waited and waited a bit more nothing works........ Connected to pc, no device available (xp and win7).

So all my definitions and appointments were gone............. Tried to do the same (took out the battery) and blocked again, tried to do a soft reset and blocked again.

Bug is when you let the battery deplete completly afterwards the windows doesn't start.

WATCH YOUR BATTERY AND DON'T LET IT DIE BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF POWER, I WARNED YOU

I ran out of battery yesterday and this didn't happen. I connected the phone to the PC, restarted it and everything was working as before.

It may be a problem with your battery.

Guest becosemsaida
I ran out of battery yesterday and this didn't happen. I connected the phone to the PC, restarted it and everything was working as before.

It may be a problem with your battery.

No, i charged my batt. It came up with the the charge screen (batt. "filling" and points flickering) as i said i tried anything to make it back to life. No third party apps installed (just ndrive) because all i needed was already present in the rom. After doing a hard reset my batt. indicator showed 90% and i think it should be enough to get it up and running............... If it didn't happen to you i'm happy for you but i just wanted to share the info.......... I forgot to mention that i flashed the rom with all the advice given in this forum, under win xp, with fully charged batt. Was enjoying this for a week now untill it gave me this problem.

Note: currently flashed my device with the jg5 from samsung but i don't like it.......... maybe in a few days there will be a new rom out??????

Last week I was on a vacation and this was the ROM I took with me.

Unfortunately, I noticed similar issue - not only the battery gets depleted very fast, but I also experienced black screen after welcome screen (had to do

hard reset).

Don't really know if battery was totally depleted at that moment because icon of battery percentage was not refreshing well (most of times it was showing last percentage

after stand by).

Hard reset was not the biggest problem to me (didn't have any important information), but the fact that I couldn't tell the real percentage of battery fullness.

Only JG5. The new Senses not give any improvements. Not faster, no new things, just the version number is bigger.

Hi Rapid,

I have used your JF5 before, very nice. compare this new version and JF5, any differences? What is the amount of free ram available? I know I am asking too much :huh:

thanks!

Guest Arcobaleno

I have a quesion

How can i change the keyboard layout... when i press FN+: it comes with ;

and when i press FN+; it comes with :

how to change?

Guest piratecom

Last week I was on a vacation and this was the ROM I took with me.

Unfortunately, I noticed similar issue - not only the battery gets depleted very fast, but I also experienced black screen after welcome screen (had to do

hard reset).

Don't really know if battery was totally depleted at that moment because icon of battery percentage was not refreshing well (most of times it was showing last percentage

after stand by).

Hard reset was not the biggest problem to me (didn't have any important information), but the fact that I couldn't tell the real percentage of battery fullness.

I like this rom, but i have this problem too now

Any solution?

Guest rperezlo
I like this rom, but i have this problem too now

Any solution?

There have been some reports of the phone not starting after changing the dictionary language without previously installing a package that is in the first post. If you have not restarted since you changed the language the phone may not be able to restart after the battery gets depleted but due to the language switch, not to the depletion itself.

As I said in my previous post I've run out of battery with this ROM and I have no problems restarting the phone.

Guest piratecom
There have been some reports of the phone not starting after changing the dictionary language without previously installing a package that is in the first post. If you have not restarted since you changed the language the phone may not be able to restart after the battery gets depleted but due to the language switch, not to the depletion itself.

As I said in my previous post I've run out of battery with this ROM and I have no problems restarting the phone.

Ok maybe this is the problem (because I´m trying to put the menu in spanish)

I can´t found the installing package that you said (my english is poor but I´m trying it).

Can you put here?

Thanks a lot.

Guest full2000

I think this IS the problem. I had the same issue when I changed the keyboard layout to german. So it has nothing to do with your batterie.

You can find the cab-file in post #3 ("All Keyboard Layouts").

Guest piratecom
I think this IS the problem. I had the same issue when I changed the keyboard layout to german. So it has nothing to do with your batterie.

You can find the cab-file in post #3 ("All Keyboard Layouts").

Ohhh thanks I try it now!

I thought that this is the cab but I was not sure.

Guest becosemsaida

Don't be mislead by the country i'm living in.........I'm not portuguese and i flashed this rom with wwe only as main language so it's not because of the keyboard layout/language selection. I've had a lot of htc devices and the first thing i did was flash it with a wwe rom. Since there are more people with the same problem i don't believe that they all changed their layout or language (but it's possible).

I just gave the info what happened to me as being the first!!!!!!!!!!!! Solution???????? Untill now nothing from the cook...........

I saw the soltion posted here but since i didn't change my layout or language maybe it's radio linked??????

becosemsaida