nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest Du5aN
Well........... YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I can suggest the following....

Delete the whole active sync folder in the pathe you suggested above.

Then make sure your phone active-sync has "enable advanced network functionality" unchecked!

windows will update the driver via windows live and WHALA!

Mate now I can say the Rom is perfect!!!!

Well done and thank you for the attention paid to us few who had the problem...

Best wishes

Basil

Great news! I hope that solution will also work for me. Currently I'm at work and unfortunately I can not try it, because I forgot the USB cable at home. :P I get back and report this afternoon.

Edited by Du5aN

Guest omniall

I Synchronize my Omnia 2 with Laptop And Everything Work Fine! This is a great rom but My Battery life is short!!

Guest Jeffrey.S
Oh man, you don't know how I hate the Microsoft for that. :D I wanted to try something and I tried to reinstall my WMDC on my notebook, but I cannot uninstall it. :D The uninstaller starts, but before the end, the progressbar rolles back and nothing removed. Bill Gates is an idiot. :P Now I need to restore back my Win7 to a previous date. :P

Yea that happens quite often, espacially with Microsoft Office suite..annoying

and yes.. a restore will usually work tho

anyway hope to play with ur fast SenseUI cab soon :P :D

Edited by Jeffrey.S

Guest Rapid81

I also have a possible solution to the facebook.

Go to the contacts and fill your contact card. Then synchronize with MyPhone and then at the bottom of the contact card, you'll found the "Link to facebook" thing. Tap on it and try to login. It should work.

Guest Asgardi
I also have one small but possible solution that may work, if the above trick still freeze ur phone/pc

go to samsung setting and set usb connection to Mass Storage or My Storage, instead of AS

ok I admit that it's not an solution for the AS...because it will only allow you to see either ur storage card of internal storage..lol

ignore this if u already knoew

Thank you so much. I did not even know that kind of setting exists. It even says in the menu that changing the setting can help to solve activesync problems ;D. It is even much quicker to connect to pc using the other mode. My phone is better for sync anyways because it works over the internet...

So the bottom line here: it IS an activesync bug :P

Guest Rapid81
Hi Rapid : ) How are you ? Have you got any news with Sense 2.5 cab ? : >>>

I'm working on it. :P

I added the 2 solutions to the 3rd post. The AS and the Facebook.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest DENVER12

sounds good : ))) ok , I'm waiting <beer> Btw. I installed GTX Sense Theme for Sense 2.5 <= I'm glad , but I think black is better than white GTX Sense : P

Edited by DENVER12

Guest sotpap

great rom and very fast!!!

i have a little problem with the keyboard.I flashed the rom with the csc jd9 and selected my language greek all ok on the front screen where the day is displayed in greek but i cant set the samsung keyboard to show as a second the greek language.if i choose the greek language in samsung keyboard the it does not show a any screen it stays black.i can only poweron on and power off the phone

Edited by sotpap

Guest previa

Many thanks to Mr.Rapid81, it is a good ROM to me. I had to use over 20 hours,NO any problem at this moment.

And I have installed over 30 difference softwares into this ROM.And there have two UI (TODAY) a) HTC sense. b)gchrisTitanium, its work very stable and smoothly. Thanks again sorry for my poor English :D By the way ,the ActiveSync functional is quite good for I8000 II with my computer. (XP OS) :P

post-454755-1272969523_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1272969541_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1272969553_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1272969574_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1272969593_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1272969605_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1272969621_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1272969631_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1272969651_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1272969684_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1272969725_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1272969737_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1272969762_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1272969775_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1272969792_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1272969900_thumb.jpg

Guest manost
I also have a possible solution to the facebook.

Go to the contacts and fill your contact card. Then synchronize with MyPhone and then at the bottom of the contact card, you'll found the "Link to facebook" thing. Tap on it and try to login. It should work.

Rapid can you please tell me where to find a .cab so to install the htc classic slide to answer/ignore?

I want this way to answer/ignore an incoming call and not the way winmo (and your rom) have.

I found a file called '05. fi. Phone Canvas 3.40.1920.1930.cab' provided in many threads here in modaco but after installing and rebooting phone froze, so i had to reflash.

Please if you could provide me a working .cab for this work i'll flash again your rom and check the solution you gave for the facebook issue also.

Thanks in advance.

Guest Jeffrey.S
Rapid can you please tell me where to find a .cab so to install the htc classic slide to answer/ignore?

I want this way to answer/ignore an incoming call and not the way winmo (and your rom) have.

I found a file called '05. fi. Phone Canvas 3.40.1920.1930.cab' provided in many threads here in modaco but after installing and rebooting phone froze, so i had to reflash.

Please if you could provide me a working .cab for this work i'll flash again your rom and check the solution you gave for the facebook issue also.

Thanks in advance.

There's a great application (cab) called S2U2 which will allow you to achieve the feature you described above, would you like to try that one first?

It's highly customizable and stable.

I hate the Winmo deafault way, too.

Edited by Jeffrey.S

Guest manost
There's a great application called S2U2 which will allow you to achieve the feature you described above, would you like to try that one first?

It's highly customizable and stable.

I hate the Winmo deafault way, too.

Thanks for your interest. I'm am familiar with the s2u2. I have it as a lock for my device.

I just want the htc's slide to answer/ignore because i connect my contacts with facebook and when they call me i can see their avatar on the scrren.

With s2u2 slide to answer pictures are not shown.

Guest anpho
Hi anpho, were you able to fix the installation unsuccessful issue when you install the orig bootscreen cab? I have the same problem too.

No man i still can't install the original bootscreen cab. Any suggestions would be welcomed :P

Guest Miguel Singson

has anyone tried and have success in using Cookie Home tab on this Sense version?

i tried installing the one from XDA. the cookie home tab works but when i try to edit the home layout, it just freezes...

any suggestions? thanks

Guest kydkylin
has anyone tried and have success in using Cookie Home tab on this Sense version?

i tried installing the one from XDA. the cookie home tab works but when i try to edit the home layout, it just freezes...

any suggestions? thanks

Yes.Which version do you use?

I used Co0kieHometab 1.61 and CHTEditor 1.61 with success.

Guest Rapid81

i have a little problem with the keyboard.I flashed the rom with the csc jd9 and selected my language greek all ok on the front screen where the day is displayed in greek but i cant set the samsung keyboard to show as a second the greek language.if i choose the greek language in samsung keyboard the it does not show a any screen it stays black.i can only poweron on and power off the phone

You need to find a full installer for the Samsung keyboard, because just I mentioned in the first post, I removed all keyboards except the english.

But, I don't know your CSC why not install your keyboard layout. Because the hungarian CSC installs the hungarian for me.

I found an unpacked JC1 on my notebook. I ripping the layouts now. I'll create a cab for you soon.

Thanks for your interest. I'm am familiar with the s2u2. I have it as a lock for my device.

I just want the htc's slide to answer/ignore because i connect my contacts with facebook and when they call me i can see their avatar on the scrren.

With s2u2 slide to answer pictures are not shown.

I don't have that kind of thing. I never meet with that.

No man i still can't install the original bootscreen cab. Any suggestions would be welcomed :P

Unpack the CAB, and copy the contents to the \Windows, and SR.

any suggestions? thanks

CHT 1.7.X is really buggy. The Home Layout editor full of bugs and froze on HTC devices too. That's not the ROMs fault. :D

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Rapid81

Check the 3rd post. I uploaded a gift for you. :P I hope this will works.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest mcgmcg

Great rom, Thanx My Friend,

i like this rom, and I will use for a long time,

Also, I wonder the cab file,

sorry my poor english

I wish you continued success,

Guest anpho
Sorry. I missed one ". :P Now it works.

Works but you still can't switch layouts by holding the space key... that's pitty :D i'll keep using the fingerkeyboard for that.

Guest kydkylin
This doesn't work either :P

you should unpack it with WinCe CAB Manager

Edited by kydkylin