phone ring problem

Guest EgorK

Guest EgorK

hi all

is it only me or is this problem common? when answering a call vibration lasts considerably longer then sound of the ring. actually, some times it still works for 5-10 seconds after the call is connected! the other party can hear me already and the phone still vibrates near my ear. i have nothing against some skull massage, but this is too much...

tried several roms, jd9 was the last one, same problem...

the ring is customized, its a piece of mp3, in case it matters.

Guest Laruku Jr.

EgorK, I faced the same problems with yours since JD3. I found a workaround for this problem by removing S2U2 from my device. I don't know whether it is the root cause but it helps. I've tried different versions of S2U2 with no luck. Please try.

Guest mymimi
hi all

is it only me or is this problem common? when answering a call vibration lasts considerably longer then sound of the ring. actually, some times it still works for 5-10 seconds after the call is connected! the other party can hear me already and the phone still vibrates near my ear. i have nothing against some skull massage, but this is too much...

tried several roms, jd9 was the last one, same problem...

the ring is customized, its a piece of mp3, in case it matters.

put in pocket and enjoy

Guest EgorK
EgorK, I faced the same problems with yours since JD3. I found a workaround for this problem by removing S2U2 from my device. I don't know whether it is the root cause but it helps. I've tried different versions of S2U2 with no luck. Please try.

i was thinking it was s2u2 actually... since some time the program is troublesome - cannot display caller ID, etc...

do you use native windows lock now or something else?