MCR r2 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Nimmo
can you check for :

20minutes

Photo safe

Video safe

Thanks in advance :P

All three appear to be there, the only slight uncertainty in my mind is that when I search for 20minutes, the result is 20 minutes.fr which may or may not be what you are after.

Hope that's of some use to you.

Guest rodriguezstyle
I think so, I was missing an app or two before and now they appear to be back, not 100% sure, but if you want to name a few you are looking for, I can look for you.

example barcoo

Guest Nimmo
example barcoo

Sorry, barcoo wasn't there, I also tried searching for example barcoo, but got no hits there either.

Edited by Nimmo

Guest Nimmo
here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/386215832/Root...riguezstyle.zip

i cant try please report.. the update haves Superuser installed (Root)

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to try doing this right now, but I am sure the OTA update is included, as I am able to grab Goggles, scanlife and the other barcode scanner (can't remember the 4-letter label for it).

I lost a day of studying today, which I really shouldn't have allowed to happen. I will try and get to testing this for you, but can't promise it will be today or tomorrow really.

Sorry about that.

Guest rodriguezstyle
Unfortunately, I don't have the time to try doing this right now, but I am sure the OTA update is included, as I am able to grab Goggles, scanlife and the other barcode scanner (can't remember the 4-letter label for it).

I lost a day of studying today, which I really shouldn't have allowed to happen. I will try and get to testing this for you, but can't promise it will be today or tomorrow really.

Sorry about that.

no Problem maybe i can try it later after finish Cooking my ROM

Guest love_paul
HAHA the trick to solve the Problem with the disappeared apps is....

Disconect your USB Cable :P

IT's NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Disconected~~ The Problem is also !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest rodriguezstyle

with my MCR r2 Mod (Standard A2SD) no Problems 150 apps installed...

edit*

after 4 Reboots same Problem disappeared apps...

Edited by rodriguezstyle

Guest Krissi

OK, a small update since my last post yesterday.

Tried to download from Market, and got the Not enought diskspace - error again. Did a cache and Davik-cache wipe, and it's been OK since.

I did a reboot today, and suddenly all the applications in Market are visible for me (ie the one's I've purchased earlier through Hero). Very happy about that! :P

For the record, did not add the A2SD option in my baked r2 ROM.

Krissi

Guest demandart

Hello everybody... I've installed the r2 with a2sd+... But my market wan't work, when i launch it i get this message: "A server error has occurred. Retry, or cancel and return to the previous screen".

Any idea? :P

Thank you very much for your replies.

Paul, your work is incredible!!

Demandart

Guest rodriguezstyle

@all

don´t spend much time installing apps with the cocked A2SD Roms... both A2SD Versions wont work right after 2-4 Reboots all apps are gone...

Guest schpinn

Since it seems that both the precooked and cooked ROMs suffer from the same problems with a2sd, is there a way of manually installing a2sd on top of a MCR without a2sd? A tutorial/step-by-step guide would be very helpful..

Guest darwin42

Sad news, looks like we'll have to wait more to get a functional rom. Thanks for the heads-up and good luck with the work!

Guest rodriguezstyle

I will try to mod a MCR r2 Rom without A2SD and add A2SD like in the r1 Version... you can see the results on XDA-DEV

I need a working A2SD Rom NOW !!!! ;)

not the best solution but better than a Legend without apps...

wish me luck :)

Edited by rodriguezstyle

Guest Slagert
I will try to mod a MCR r2 Rom without A2SD and add A2SD like in the r1 Version... you can see the results on XDA-DEV

I need a working A2SD Rom NOW !!!! ;)

not the best solution but better than a Legend without apps...

wish me luck :)

MoDaCo r2 Rom whitout A2SD works fine here. Find the Wavesecure anoying cause after several days you'll have to pay for it. I don't want such programs baked into a Rom.

Sorry, was to quick. After reboot all installed apps are gone and even Market disappeared! So no version of r2 ROM is good.

Edited by Slagert

Guest Nimmo
Sorry, was to quick. After reboot all installed apps are gone and even Market disappeared! So no version of r2 ROM is good.

Nads, same thing happening here too...

Guest Nimmo
can someone upload r1 ??? please !!!

Ok, I have just found my baked version of r1, can't remember fully what was all on it, but it should hopefully give you somewhere to start from... uploading to rapidshare now, a link will follow as soon as I have one...

Just noticed that after another restart of my phone, my applications are back again... not sure what happened, but hey, I have apps again, so all is goodish.

Guest rodriguezstyle
Ok, I have just found my baked version of r1, can't remember fully what was all on it, but it should hopefully give you somewhere to start from... uploading to rapidshare now, a link will follow as soon as I have one...

Just noticed that after another restart of my phone, my applications are back again... not sure what happened, but hey, I have apps again, so all is goodish.

My Apps comes and go... thats not stable... really nice if you share the r1 first version of A2SD installed ?

Guest Nimmo
My Apps comes and go... thats not stable... really nice if you share the r1 first version of A2SD installed ?

I have A2SD installed on it, have wavesecure, titanium backup, but not the radio update as that was already installed.

Anyways, copy of the file is here: here

Hope it helps.

Guest rodriguezstyle
I have A2SD installed on it, have wavesecure, titanium backup, but not the radio update as that was already installed.

Anyways, copy of the file is here: here

Hope it helps.

great thank you...

*edit*

My r1 Mod is Now ONLINE on XDA-DEV

dg3b3niqyw41.png

Edited by rodriguezstyle

Guest geeze
great thank you...

*edit*

My r1 Mod is Now ONLINE on XDA-DEV

dg3b3niqyw41.png

Hey rodriguezstyle, i just wanna know if you can put screen of your rom on your Xda's topic (or youtube demo) please ^^

It would be good to have a preview before flash our phone (again and again).

Thanks