MANILA 2.5.2012

Guest Ryrzy

EZinput makes that same problem that in i900... camera button is not working in camera... and i cant pick other keyb view... i remember that for change view was a application called EzInputSelection

Guest enrico988
EZinput makes that same problem that in i900... camera button is not working in camera... and i cant pick other keyb view... i remember that for change view was a application called EzInputSelection

For me the camera button is working.

About the SIP selection there is a workaround as you said.

When I'll have a little time to try out, I'll prepare a cab to test and fix the last bugs.

Guest Ryrzy
For me the camera button is working.

About the SIP selection there is a workaround as you said.

When I'll have a little time to try out, I'll prepare a cab to test and fix the last bugs.

ok nice :) but i think keyb form omnia is so good that it is not nessesery to change to the htc one ;)

Guest Rothariger

and what about the sense for hd2 mini? it has a 600mhz processor...

that version of sense must run perfectly on our lovely device... or is this version that eric2k is talking about???

Guest enrico988
and what about the sense for hd2 mini? it has a 600mhz processor...

that version of sense must run perfectly on our lovely device... or is this version that eric2k is talking about???

HD2 mini is HVGA...OmniaII is wvga. Different resolution can't work.

Guest vince1970
hmm i have made ROM (polish) with Sense 2.5.2012 from rhodium, i have ported it by my self in one week, only few bugs is to repair :rolleyes: it works that same like 2011 (i have ported it to) it looks like that:

Ryrzy, any chance of cooking this version into your ROM for i900 in your post (Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900) ?

I love to try the new Sense 2.5.2012 with Build 23568.

Guest Ryrzy
Ryrzy, any chance of cooking this version into your ROM for i900 in your post (Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900) ?

imposible.... :rolleyes:

Guest Omega Ra

the i900 has no 3d acceleration so TF3d won't work..