Daskalos 6.5.3 ROM build 23654

Guest daskalos

Guest Machiel

Thanks Daskalos for all your effort!

I installed this rom and seems to work great, but I seem to have the same problem as some other users. It's that I cannot use the "?" sign on the keyboard. I tried to search for a solution but could not find it. Is there someone who can tell me how to fix this? (CAB, Reg-edit, new CSC?)

Thanks in advance!

Guest Machiel
I just flashed this and it works great :) No problems at all, everything works just fine. Thanks alot daskalos!

Even all your keyboard keys? Can you tell me which CSC you are using? ;)

Guest Klimto
Even all your keyboard keys? Can you tell me which CSC you are using? :)

Yes everything works. I have the following version CSC: B7610NXENIL4. If you want i can upload the CSC file for you ;) I have a multilanguage CSC file

Well i have allready done it for you :D Here's the link: http://www.multiupload.com/39TTY39PDX

Edited by Klimto

Guest Machiel
Yes everything works. I have the following version CSC: B7610NXENIL4. If you want i can upload the CSC file for you :D I have a multilanguage CSC file

Well i have allready done it for you :( Here's the link: http://www.multiupload.com/39TTY39PDX

That's great mate! Thnx! Downloading it right now and will try it this evening :)

Edit: Thnx again man! Tried your CSC combined with the Megalite rom en works like a charm! To all others: I really recommend the Megalite version feels way better then standard ;)

Edited by Machiel

Guest inside24

I confirm this rom so cool .Thanks again mr.daskalo. but it possible to change sumsung menu bottle to standard menu or another programs .sorry for my broken english .I am from Thailand

Guest talktoanil

hi daskalos

is it possible to have deafult UI for phone and when i press contacts or phone-book shortcut , it shld take me to samsung UI contacts and phone-book instead of windows UI

I used winmo 6.1 before and in that i used default windows theme and disabled touch-wiz

then when i pressed phone book or contacts , it used to take me to samsung UI phone book and contacts.

is it possible for winmo 6.5 ?

i loved this new default win mo UI of 6.5

only sad thing is the above issue i explained.

thanks for u r gr8 ROM's

today i learned how to flash and will check every ROM of yours :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest daskalos
i just installed megalite and installed samsung settings. but they dont seem to work. any idea?

install the old samsung settings then the new one

Guest george101
install the old samsung settings then the new one

sorry, but what do u mean by old settings? i installed the settings that came in the rar package. where can i find the old one?

Guest daskalos
sorry, but what do u mean by old settings? i installed the settings that came in the rar package. where can i find the old one?

From 23547 or 23549 thread...The settings included in that rar has some missing files and I haven't fixed it yet :rolleyes:

Guest george101

ok thanks :D

btw am trying different roms of yours to see which one's better.

which one do u think is the best? :rolleyes:

Guest daskalos
ok thanks :D

btw am trying different roms of yours to see which one's better.

which one do u think is the best? :rolleyes:

The Hybrid and GA Rom are my best bet

Guest george101

thanks bro

there is no main menu in megalite. i have extracted the T*OMNIA2's mainmenu to windows, but how can i set the centre button to activate it? it is not in settings>personal>buttons

Guest daskalos
thanks bro

there is no main menu in megalite. i have extracted the T*OMNIA2's mainmenu to windows, but how can i set the centre button to activate it? it is not in settings>personal>buttons

You must create a .lnk (shortcut) of the menu then place it in windows\ or windows\start menu\programs

Guest george101

thanks a lot for helping daskalos :rolleyes:

am really liking this rom and thinking about using it for sometime.

there is one thing, i cant get to open the some windows settings like lock screen, large indicator, motion settings, samsung touch ui, etc. i havent installed samsung settings yet, as the windows one is quite good. what should i do to use these settings?

thanks again for helping... u r awesome :D

Guest daskalos
thanks a lot for helping daskalos :rolleyes:

am really liking this rom and thinking about using it for sometime.

there is one thing, i cant get to open the some windows settings like lock screen, large indicator, motion settings, samsung touch ui, etc. i havent installed samsung settings yet, as the windows one is quite good. what should i do to use these settings?

thanks again for helping... u r awesome :D

Install the old samsung settings then the new samsung settings

Guest george101

thanks for all the help

i have another problem. i installed Phone Pad and now i cant open contacts from phone pad. it shows contacts and recent called lists but i cant open any

any idea?

Guest george101

seems like am not the only one

issues still not solved:

from samsung phone pad, I cannot open contact details, also not from phonebook or call log. Neither does the "save to contacts" feature of an incoming call work.

seems the app that all Samsung apps are launching to edit a contact is missing from the cab collection.

that might be also the reason why no caller ID picture is displayed, as soon as you use samsung phone app in the ROM, regardless what CSC you use... maybe..?

thanks for reply of anyone who could fix that.

seems exactly the issue: disabled samsung dial pad, and now obviously all call log and other features work and also caller ID is displayed correctly in locked and non locked. if WM6.5 lock screen is enabled, obviously it looks nicer (S2A), and the "I am busy call later" SMS feature is disabled as soon as samsung dialer is disabled, as well as video call.

that was not the case in previous versions of the samsung apps dial pad. so I assume that simply the contract-detail apps are missing in the current 23566 apps collection dial pad, phone pad and call log. tried to also install SMS feature but same thing - seems to be caused by the samsung apps cabs not including some contacts basic apps

any chance to fix that with new cabs? maybe a fixed (call log or phonebook) app is already out there

i think only daskolas can help us in this :rolleyes:

Edited by george101