HELP i don't get the new firmware upgrade using samsung kies

Guest Shadow343

Help me boys(and girls)

I don't get the new firmware upgrade for the omnia 2 6.5.3? I am using samsung kies and it's says no devices has an upgrade... my versions now are"

PDA:I8000BOIL4

CSC:I8000TNLIL4

Mobile:I8000BOIL1

It's a dutch mobile locked on provider t-mobile. But i read already that it has to be no problem that's the phone is locked!

Everything is in dutch because i'm from the netherlands(that's why maybe my english is a bit crappy)

Guest jebise

you don't have a official release same case for me with bell canada. You have to flash unofficially using octan 1.14 and any ROM you choose on this site for the omnia. You can download the official using the firmware download or use a custom lite ROM. Please use search next time

Guest Shadow343

I did that because I heard in the netherlands that people get the official firmware update using samsung kies but i don't that's why. Do you know when the official release comes?

Guest thebass

Are you able to download apps with samsung kies? I really want to play the drunkenman game LOL. My kies just opens and complains about widget, opens option screen and thats it