Touch Player Optimization

Guest zgary

Is it possible to completely disable the album art pictures (and the images from the songs that don't have an album art) form the library screen? I think this would make the scrolling more responsive

Guest jebise

why not just use s2p, i for one am enjoying the sens 2.5 players works flawless thanks rapid81. I hate touch player it looks great but functions suck at least for music. I usally have shuffle and repeat all on and it shuffles through the same 20 songs eventhough i have 2000+ and sometimes plays a new song.

Guest achugar
why not just use s2p, i for one am enjoying the sens 2.5 players works flawless thanks rapid81. I hate touch player it looks great but functions suck at least for music. I usally have shuffle and repeat all on and it shuffles through the same 20 songs eventhough i have 2000+ and sometimes plays a new song.

Im not using S2P becouse it has no equalizer. The player from manila i didnt try it cause i dont wanna change my Rom.

Guest chrysstyann

how do you "read" only the folders you want ....

this player is not like other player with the option: "Add Folders" and automatically read all audio files ...

for example, I have a folder in which have 50 ringtones (audio files) and pisses me off that they are placed automaticaly....

how do you select the folders you want to listen and delete other folders ?

i use this player because the other turn off when i lock the phone....

for other players (coreplayer etc) I am forced to use the s2u2...unfortunately I do not like it...

i want to listen music.... please....

Guest achugar

I agree with you. Is unbelievable that Samung is not able to show us a decent music player for this wonderfull phone. I mean, come on!!, in my old crap SE walkman series i was able to listen music in an easer and faster way.

This is 2010 SAMSUNG!!!!! come on!!!, put your little guys to work for an hour and the result its going to be a decent player.

I dont think its to much for ask, do you?

Guest chrysstyann

i solved my problem with nitrogen player witch has a button for stand by->screen off .... damn ... is the best player until now!!!