JE1/JE2 leak at Kingmobil.net

Guest twu2

Guest viewdetails
and what mean this ???

thanksss

Nothing. It could happen when you flash 6.5 too. Search here in modaco to process of reset to your original BT address.

Edited by viewdetails

Guest viewdetails
What about the volume bug? Is it fixed in this version?

No, the known bugs are all the same as in JD1/JD3, but the size oft .mst differs, so it must NOT be the same.

Guest skoda60
Hope someone can put direct link on Rapidshare or megauplaod because China blocked Multiupload.

Thank you.

用迅雷五下戴。快过RS.

Guest NewForce
XTRA bug is not resolved.

Strange...

with JD3 and now JE1 both wm6.5.3 and with no registry modification, I had no problem updating, enable or disable all XTRA options.

Did you flashed with JE1 CSC files? If no, then you must flashed with it.

Like JD3, this new JE1 rom will not worked with other languages CSC or those who choosed to stick with original CSC part.

It will only work well with provided CSC file and could also display Chinese fonts by nature.

Guest twu2

a lots of samsung apps' exe/dll changed in the rom... but the only thing different I found is: the asphalt4 game support more language now, include Chinese (both TC and SC).

Guest viewdetails
Strange...

with JD3 and now JE1 both wm6.5.3 and with no registry modification, I had no problem updating, enable or disable all XTRA options.

Like JD3, this new JE1 rom will not worked with other languages CSC or those who choosed to stick with original CSC part.

It will only work well with provided CSC file and could also display Chinese fonts by nature.

I flashed the Fantastic Four :P together, so it could not be the problem. On the other hand, I use XEH not XEU (again: from this pack).

The Touchfilter is set to 40. If i decrase this to 0, does it affect the battery lifetime or not?

Edited by viewdetails

Guest _joker_
Guest PeterPan0815

ok i have flashes this rom

the xtra bug is present, this have all 6.5.3 versions.

the xtra-server cant be enabled permanent.

gives a reg trick to enable ist permanent ?

Guest viewdetails
Can i flash this on normal octans without the Eboot?

The contents of JE1 eboot and JD3 eboot are slightly different, so it's your own choice. I think it's better to flash all parts together.

Guest andel90

Anyone else having problems with the keyboards? When you click on a letter you have to lick on it twice to show up ? this happenes when you select 20 keypad or 12

BTW There is also a another bug when you go into setting and click on the arrow t0 see more settings the taskbar is displayed instead.

Edited by andel90

Guest darychia

I have flash it with everything except CSC, I still prefer this CSC: I8000XSOJB1 as I like Moakey and it also work perfect with Swype. Till now so far so good, making phone call is louder now, and they can hear better now, feel faster than before too... :P

Eboot: I8000NXXJE1

PDA: I8000NXXJE1

CSC: I8000XSOJB1

PHONE: I8000XXJD1

and HD2 Leo2 Fusion BETA 2 - I8000N_LEO2FUSION_B2 from rodrigofd, can't live without this... :D

Edited by darychia

Guest KOYKOYRAS

Still the media player doesn't support .srt subtitles, and still the subtitles that does support don't display on tv out... Those people at samsung really suck at this matter... Ιs there any way to let them know somehow of this problem??

Edited by KOYKOYRAS

Guest Yohng
Is it just my idea or did Samsung improve the image quality (software) of the screen with this update ......

I had the same feeling .... but I thought it was only an idea !

Edited by Yohng

Guest eric2k
Strange...

1.What is this "XTRA bug?"

2.I did not flash my CSC files... my phones fine?

Guest Rothariger

after using htc sense for a couple of days... samsung today and touchwiz is a piece of crap... i dont understand how the samsung developers have released this...

well... i will return to feat htc sense rom....

Guest PeterPan0815

thx

i flashed all files also the csc JE1.

But the option xtra-server will not set permanet. when i go back in the xtra menu the option is grey not green.

with this registry option the xtra-server is permanet on.

here is the Registry trick

1.Q:Can't put on the GPS XTRA be ON?

A:XTRA setting can't save data in JD1, so you need to change the value in registry directly. (this lite rom enable XTRA by default)

enable XTRA:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Samsung\RIL\GPS\XTRA]

"Enable"=dword:1

"AutoDownload"=dword:1

"AutoDownloadActiveSync"=dword:1

disable XTRA:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Samsung\RIL\GPS\XTRA]

"Enable"=dword:0

"AutoDownload"=dword:0

"AutoDownloadActiveSync"=dword:0

Edited by PeterPan0815

Guest ocarallo

The MediaPlayer have a problem with the Divx files, the reproduction is slow and some time is impossible to watch anything :P You have to use CorePlayer instead to play that kind of files. I never had this problem with the JD6.