JE1/JE2 leak at Kingmobil.net

Guest twu2

here i ask my question again since no one bothered:

anyone uses japanese font and input on their omnia 2?

if so, can anyone confirm if this rom has the font bug when Meiryo is copied to \windows\fonts ? (like google maps has some weird rotated 90 degrees anticlockwised letters)

Guest jkgtan
用迅雷五下戴。快过RS.

Thanks for adv. But I don't know how to use the Chinese site.

Slowly download from RS.

Thanks to Joker and Viewdetails for putting up RS link.

Edited by jkgtan

Guest NewForce
Still the media player doesn't support .srt subtitles, and still the subtitles that does support don't display on tv out... Those people at samsung really suck at this matter... Ιs there any way to let them know somehow of this problem??

Appreciate if you could first understand Media Player functionality before you post.

Omnia2 Media Player indeed does supporting *.smi format subtitle file, just like Windows Media Player.

How to convert *.srt to *.smi? Do a Google search and you'll find some tutorials. :P

Guest NewForce
I flashed the Fantastic Four :P together, so it could not be the problem. On the other hand, I use XEH not XEU (again: from this pack).

The Touchfilter is set to 40. If i decrase this to 0, does it affect the battery lifetime or not?

It only affect very minimal of battery, probably you wouldn't notice at all. Just like me :D

Guest twu2
Still the media player doesn't support .srt subtitles, and still the subtitles that does support don't display on tv out... Those people at samsung really suck at this matter... Ιs there any way to let them know somehow of this problem??

you can try the version in JC2, it work for portrait mode.

for landscape mode, it still show the subtitle, but sometimes there's extra garbage word in the end or the position is wrong....

i8000hzhjc2_amc_sub_spl.cab

Guest viewdetails
It only affect very minimal of battery, probably you wouldn't notice at all. Just like me :D

Thx. I asked because I like the fact, when I check the time or anything on the screen more than 3 times in an hour, I see the same battery charge percantage. :P

I started to believe in more than 2 days of usage without charge. :P

Guest sinancetinkaya
you can try the version in JC2, it work for portrait mode.

for landscape mode, it still show the subtitle, but sometimes there's extra garbage word in the end or the position is wrong....

i8000hzhjc2_amc_sub_spl.cab

This file is what I already have in JD4, it doesn't work well

4600560837_fbbf500be0_o.jpg

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest viewdetails
so, no one bothers about my question again.. :)

here's a screenshot then:

Errr... may the reason is the rarity of your question instead of ignorance? ;)

But just to be sure: I don't use japanese fonts 'cause I don't need them. So I don't know what would happen if I copy them to the phone.

Edited by viewdetails

Errr... may the reason is the rarity of your question instead of ignorance? :)

But just to be sure: I don't use japanese fonts 'cause I don't need them. So I don't know what would happen if I copy them to the phone.

yea, I knew that most of my questions are of rarity. (kind of odd I use my device for different purpose among the rest)

just wanted to make sure someone took notice of it. ;)

Guest Dacal2010
Is it better than official previous 6.5.0 rom?

Mmmm.... In test on my phone. Less responsive than last 6.5.0, a few bug (xtra settings,...). For me, not the ultimate 6.5.3 ROM.

Waiting for JF1 ;-) ?

Dacal

Guest viewdetails
Is it better than official previous 6.5.0 rom?

For me, absolutely yes. Solved a lot of tiny bugs which are in the 6.5 relaseses (and I can switch between the profiles with alternative ways), and with tacchan23's theme, the GUI looks cool.

Guest ov2rey
For me, absolutely yes. Solved a lot of tiny bugs which are in the 6.5 relaseses (and I can switch between the profiles with alternative ways), and with tacchan23's theme, the GUI looks cool.

I GUESS JE2 going release Eboot JE2, CSC JE2, Phone JE Soon!

Guest thegunners

which profiles switching do you mean here ?

Guest kydkylin
JE2 leak at Kingmobi.net also.

EBoot: JE2

CSC: TIMJE1 (single?)

PDA: JE2

Phone: JD1

Thx for the news. :)

Wish there's some big change and much better than JE1.