JE1/JE2 leak at Kingmobil.net

Guest twu2

Guest skoda60
Just wanted to point out that if you want assisted gps then flash with the csc that comes with this rom, if you want extra gps then flash with a different csc that you know had the extra gps before :)

Thank twu2 for the JE2 link. and thank Del1701 for sharing this to us.

Guest eric2k
JE1 sucks - XTRA Bug, missing X button to close aplications, ugly buttons (6.5.3), smtp gps bug so data connection started with GPS Program (there went my 2 Euros), ...

I like 6.5.3, it is not Microsoft or Samsung's fault a few older apps have not been updated. There are many fix's on XDA for the X button....

Also what is this XTRA Bug? My GPS works fine...

Guest eric2k
All differences in the OEM part compared to JD6. No difference in SYS (WM) part at all.

can you do a JD3 VS JE1 compare list like that for the 6.5.3's?

Guest koizinho
I like 6.5.3, it is not Microsoft or Samsung's fault a few older apps have not been updated. There are many fix's on XDA for the X button....

Also what is this XTRA Bug? My GPS works fine...

It is well known ... when you soft reset or power off, XTRA needs to be turned on manually... Of course you can still use GPS but theres slower satellite pickup...

One more thing btw toob bad JE2's Media Player does not have folder search/ select as JE1 (more updated media player).

:)

Guest jebise

has anyone have a issue with the screen not turning of no matter what time time is set to?

The screen no longer turns off no matter what the screen off time is when connected to a charger or PC. I have it set right now to turn off in 1 minute but it never dose, the screen turns of when its just battery but dose not work when connected to a PC, charger or even headphones(which i find weird). This is the first time i got this problem and hope there is a easy fix. Although i'm not using this ROM but kydkylin Sence ROM and hes using tw2 JE1.

Guest rom_omnia2

Another question..

After backup my CSC file the software created a .cSS file, either have to be a a .cSC !!!!

Someone know's why?

Guest wes58
Another question..

After backup my CSC file the software created a .cSS file, either have to be a a .cSC !!!!

Someone know's why?

It was an error in the application, so just rename it css to csc.

Guest rom_omnia2

Hey guys thx for reply ....

But something is not right, i used a lite JE1 with:

- Front Cam option

- "round screen" option at buttom function menu

... and the full JE1 do not have these items. I does't understand!

Guest enrico988
No answer yet. This skin is different from WM6.5.x:

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=55481

Is the app different?

Yes it's like the old dialer (before the Eng/Thai JC2).

Guest drnarain

hi AFTER JE1 FLASH

updates is 6.5.---

but,

photo software doesnt work or even wallpaper doesnt open all folders

closes in between and moves to home screen

this bug no body has noticed yet !!!!

Edited by drnarain

• 2 weeks later...
Guest spsingh
eboot: JE1

CSC: JE1 (full Europe)

PDA: JE1

Phone: still JD1

Hello twu2 today i have installed your lite rom and i would say it is the best and fast rom thanks for that. It gives 106mb free available ram. GREAT

can any body tell me what is csc, PDA, PHONE EBOOT.

I HAD INSTALLED ONLY PDA IE NBO FILE ie PP4.NBO file. what is the function of other files.?

secondly i am facing a problem in rom which is when i launch any program like notes and when i press the x button to exit the program it does not exit and

remains active and consuming the memory and same is with other programs if launched once.

Is there any cab file to correct the x or close button of this rom.?

thanks

Guest dextro_
Hello twu2 today i have installed your lite rom and i would say it is the best and fast rom thanks for that. It gives 106mb free available ram. GREAT

can any body tell me what is csc, PDA, PHONE EBOOT.

I HAD INSTALLED ONLY PDA IE NBO FILE ie PP4.NBO file. what is the function of other files.?

secondly i am facing a problem in rom which is when i launch any program like notes and when i press the x button to exit the program it does not exit and

remains active and consuming the memory and same is with other programs if launched once.

Is there any cab file to correct the x or close button of this rom.?

thanks

CSC is the file that contain the language pack and some brand settings. PDA have your OS t«with other stuffs. Phone have gps and network settings. (correct me if i'm wrong)

to correct the X you can use ameba. :(