How do I remove HTC from the Legend?

Guest captblanket

Guest captblanket

Hi, I'm new here so please bear with me :P

I can't stand Sense UI so I've disabled it. Is it possible to remove it completely along with other apps like Peep?

What about the lock screen? I prefer the native Android one.

Also, is it possible to return the Android default skin? These gradients (especially the green one) look half-assed.

Thanks in advance,

captblanket

Guest evil_lcf
Hi, I'm new here so please bear with me :P

I can't stand Sense UI so I've disabled it. Is it possible to remove it completely along with other apps like Peep?

Also, is it possible to return the Android default skin? These gradients (especially the green one) look half-assed.

Thanks in advance,

captblanket

same issue :D

Guest c_man

+ 1

Would love to be able to completely remove SenseUI from the handset, not just kill the UI and have Sense running in background, but completely remove it.

Ideally, would like the same interface as that found on the Nexus One.

Is this possible?

Guest bluffy

We are rare species, aren't we? Most users love sense UI. Anyway, there is no way to get rid of it completely until someone produces "clean" Android ROM for Legend. I wonder why HTC wouldn't consider this... They have such ROM anyway, so what would the damage be to make it public. Then it'd be users' choice to use device with sense UI or enjoy pure "Google experience".

Edited by bluffy

Guest ankara
Hi, I'm new here so please bear with me :)

Thanks in advance,

captblanket

same issue,i think, somebody don't like the htc sense.....me too...

Guest Blackfish

I don't know but maybe you can remove the Sense files if you attach the Phone in debug mode on your PC and remove the files with the Android debugger bridge...

Btw. i have also disabled Sense for a while but after a second try i just love the UI...

Edited by Blackfish