I8000NXXJE1 LITE 20100511

Guest twu2

Guest everson

Hello,

I will create a ROM for the language PT-PT using this new script. Also, I had already done with version JD3.

However, I would not want to remove the "Samsung Dialer" and "Samsung Call log." For this, I'll delete the lines pertaining to these programs in the files "deleted_files.txt" and "deleted_registry.txt". This correct or are these files is only for documentation? Should I do anything else?

Could you tell me how is "Microsoft IME" and "Sunfon.ac3"?

One more question ....

I am having trouble downloading the ROM Official JE1 by Samsung Mobile Firmware Download. You can provide?

Edited by everson

Guest pcfrnd

2 things great twu2:

What about the remaining memories?

samsung settings - has it been removed or kept? i hope it is removed - windows settings are more than enough

thanks for every thing

Guest slmz
Hello,

I will create a ROM for the language PT-PT using this new script. Also, I had already done with version JD3.

Great, Everson

We´ll waiting that, good job... :P

Guest dextro_
can you be more detailed with whats better than JD3? speed? stability? 3d?

For now faster, better memory managment. 3d I don't know. how can i test it? but I think it's the same. by the way someone know where i can find the last latest GK OpenGl ?

Guest jebise
speedfrog, that is with a 4MB PP?. Thanks.

?huh that seems low on my JD1 at boot i would get 98MB free with noting loaded no titanium no nothing. Do you have something enabled/

Guest sonojo
Hello,

However, I would not want to remove the "Samsung Dialer" and "Samsung Call log." For this, I'll delete the lines pertaining to these programs in the files "deleted_files.txt" and "deleted_registry.txt". This correct or are these files is only for documentation? Should I do anything else?

One more question ....

I am having trouble downloading the ROM Official JE1 by Samsung Mobile Firmware Download. You can provide?

I am from Brazil and will be waiting for your Portuguese Rom

Thanks!!!!

Guest twu2

One more question ....

1. You don't need to delete the entry in deleted_files.txt and deleted_registry.txt, you can select them from BuildOS.

2. Microsoft IME => the default microsoft input method, Sunfon.ac3 => Chinese font.

3. You can download official rom from here: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...-kingmobil-net/

Guest twu2
What about the remaining memories?

samsung settings - has it been removed or kept? i hope it is removed - windows settings are more than enough

memory same with JD1/JD3 (yes, it's larger because this rom remove samsung dialer, after install it, it's same with the old one).

samsung setting still there.

Guest arthos7

on today screen when i tap on contacts tab it open mc contacts.how do i set it to open samsung phonebook?on jd3 it opens samsung phonebook by default

Guest twu2
on today screen when i tap on contacts tab it open mc contacts.how do i set it to open samsung phonebook?on jd3 it opens samsung phonebook by default

install samsung dialer (it include samsung phonebook).

Guest skoda60

twu2, Thank for hardworked and great English ROM. I was using many version of your ROM. But this version which made me lost. I can't saw my Chinese programs and texts, all appear in square. This version was good for English users and no good for many Chinese users who love your ROM.

For Chinese users not just installed Chinese fonts, it may rendered the stability of the system. You can read simplified Chinese but come to traditional Chinese it may gave you garbage. Most worst was it may cause some English program cannot run properly.

Can you suggest to me which font is better which enable me to read both Simplified and Traditional Chinese. You had removed away the inbuild Samsung font was a failure.

post-433401-1273644345_thumb.png

post-433401-1273644376_thumb.png

Guest twu2

do you install sunfon.ac3 (there's a cab for this)? I test it last night for Traditional Chinese, no problem for me. It's same font in JD1/JD3, it should work for Simplified Chinese also.

I also have some cabs (IME, font) for Traditional Chinese here:

細明體 (install this before install droid font or ugcsh font), i8000, mingliu_font.cab (5.3 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/8VZZ71ATFV

Droid 字型, i8000_driod_font.cab (1.5 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/SG2BG1PHQ6

三星繁體版的字型, i8000_ugcsh00m_font.cab (5.3 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/RP4WH6N8NI

三星手寫輸入, i8000hzhjc2_samsungpanelfs.cab (4.2 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/APP90KPH8I

三星注音輸入, i8000hzhjc2_xt9bpmf.cab (861 KB)

http://www.multiupload.com/PJXA5JA46P

三星筆順輸入, i8000hzhjc2_xt9stroke.cab (861 KB)

http://www.multiupload.com/1UKYOIJY5P

for Simplified Chinese, you can install sunfon.ac3 first, then install Droid font, then I think it should work for both TC and SC.

Edited by twu2

Guest vlgligor

Thanks twu2 for another great ROM. Up to this moment it runs without problems and better than the previous ones.

This version was good for English users and no good for many Chinese users

Maybe it would have helped to read the beginning of twu2's post before flashing and complaining:

2010/05/11

I only test this in English, and the MUI files for other languague are removed from rom.

I am Romanian, but it would have been a little too much to ask for a Romanian ROM :P

Guest rlai

Hi TWU2, can I ask a few question for ROM cooking?

1) Where can I found the Sunfon.ac3? I can find in on the phone under Windows floder, however, I can't find it in ROM cooking folder

2) How to edit registry when cooking ROM? I heard it is the .rgu files, but which one for fonts?

Thanks for the great tutorial on ROM cooking.

Guest FerdiBorbon

any one know which SMS-MMS app to use with this rom?

i cant seem to find it in the all cabs, and its not in the rom either..

Guest twu2

1. for JE1, the sunfon.ac3 in OEM\OEMApps folder.

2. the registry setting usually in the .rgu files (same folder with the file you found).