I8000 in my pants pocket?

Guest lytieulong

how do u guys carry this phone in ur pocket

do i have to lock the phone every time before i put it in my pocket?

is there a way to lock those screentouch and buttons but still have the screen's turned on?

Guest Vostradamus
how do u guys carry this phone in ur pocket

do i have to lock the phone every time before i put it in my pocket?

is there a way to lock those screentouch and buttons but still have the screen's turned on?

uhm... I don't get it... why would you want the screen on if the phone is in your pocket? :)

Set mine to lock the screen on wakeup, so I just turn the screen off when I'm gonna put it in my pocket ;)

Guest lytieulong
uhm... I don't get it... why would you want the screen on if the phone is in your pocket? :)

Set mine to lock the screen on wakeup, so I just turn the screen off when I'm gonna put it in my pocket ;)

internal GPS signal on garmin xt mobile will turn off if i turn off the screen...then when i turn it back on it takes like 5-10s to get all the signal back

that's why sir :D

Guest Rothariger

if you press the lock button and keep it down, it will lock without turning off the screen...

or you could touch in start menu and then, lock...

Edited by Rothariger

Guest ray1234

In that case, you don't want the screen on but you want programs running.... I use this program called AE Button which can map hardware buttons to functions, I map one of the keys to toggle screen off. That way, processes are running and your screen will not be on, and you're safe from accidentally touching the screen and running other functions.

Guest Vostradamus
internal GPS signal on garmin xt mobile will turn off if i turn off the screen...then when i turn it back on it takes like 5-10s to get all the signal back

that's why sir :)

Got it, now it's clear ;)

I don't know garmin xt mobile, but if it does not have a setting to keep the gps on even with the screen off maybe you could look for another gps software....

gps itself is already a battery eater, should you also keep the screen on all the time your battery would be used up pretty soon I'm afraid....

I think iGo could have that kind of setting (not 100% sure though 'cause I've never needed anything like that)