new legend ringer problem

Guest dr_ysp

Guest dr_ysp

hi, all, i have recently purchased LEGEND INDIA model rom version is 1.32.720.2 with radio 47.26.35.04U_7.05.35.26L,

ringer is becoming silent on its own, randomly, i am missing calls because of that? what may be the problem?

people help please

Edited by dr_ysp

Guest dr_ysp
hi, all, i have recently purchased LEGEND INDIA model rom version is 1.32.720.2 with radio 47.26.35.04U_7.05.35.26L,

ringer is becoming silent on its own, randomly, i am missing calls because of that? what may be the problem?

people help please

nobody is helping me!!

this forum is so not happening!!

PAUL PLEASE HELP ME !!! :) ;)

Guest Peganos
nobody is helping me!!

this forum is so not happening!!

PAUL PLEASE HELP ME !!! :rolleyes: :D

Hey hey.. come down..Good things needs time ^^

In the setting under "sound & display" is a point named "quiet ring on pickup".. Try it with this option disabled.. Then the volume stays always the same..

Hope that helps you..

Edited by Peganos

Guest lampux
Hey hey.. come down..Good things needs time ^^

In the setting under "sound & display" is a point named "quiet ring on pickup".. Try it with this option disabled.. Then the volume stays always the same..

Hope that helps you..

no man, i did it and it doesn't work. It's simply a common bug (every legend has it) and I think will be solved with a new update by htc.

Guest Peganos
no man, i did it and it doesn't work. It's simply a common bug (every legend has it) and I think will be solved with a new update by htc.

hmm.. then is my one special - because I don't have any problems with the volume..

Guest pogo1975
hmm.. then is my one special - because I don't have any problems with the volume..

it happens only on gsm network not 3g when in 3g area it works perfect

Guest gnur
it happens only on gsm network not 3g when in 3g area it works perfect

I have it on neither network. My phone always rings super loud :rolleyes:

Guest Peganos
strange, what rom version you have?

I live in a 3g area, but use only gsm network because of battery life.. Works fine- don't know what youre problem is..?

Guest dr_ysp

to give u update on this ringer problem!! i have experienced this only once & it has not bothered me again!! it is working as it should (POlite ringer)

also i noticed legend has amazing battery life with extensive use of mine it goes for 2 days minimum. as against my hero which was only lasting hardly 1 day.