Bell i8000 csc, pda and bin

Guest koldad

New guy who flashed his phone without reading first and didnt back up those parts. does anyone have an official rom from Bell so i have backup. I am really looking for phone part only i have a csc and a pda file but if you know how to dump them all off the same rom that would be awesome.

Guest willis111
New guy who flashed his phone without reading first and didnt back up those parts. does anyone have an official rom from Bell so i have backup. I am really looking for phone part only i have a csc and a pda file but if you know how to dump them all off the same rom that would be awesome.

They're all available on these boards, try a search. The info on how to dump them is also available here too. Obviously you're still suffering from that "without reading" syndrome.

Guest koldad

I tried a search on it and I found the seperate nb0 and the csc but now i am looking for a phone.bin and I was hoping someone with a backed up copy could share.

Guest Mikroft

You're outta luck. No one has the phone part fom Bell omnia. Since you're phone is working after flash I say don't sweat it.

Guest ThEGraVmaN

What about people with a GT-i8000L on Rogers? I'm having mine unlocked now and will have it back in a few days. I'm just starting to read up on what can/can't be done with it.

Guest Mikroft
Leave EBOOT/CSC/Phone parts alone.

Only flash PDA. No benefit in flashing the other 3 for us i8000L users on bell.

Not true. Newer phone rom gave me better reception and eboot smaller paagepool = more ram available

Edited by Mikroft