HELP NEED SINGAPORE (Singtel) CSC !

Guest blaziblade

Guest quizesilver

i am from singapore

but i dun use any singapore specific csc.

i am using the XEU csc.

if u worry abt the gsm connection.

or ?

Guest skoda60
any for malaysia....i`m using XSOJA2 now but cant receive mms..using cooked rom by nobody n rapid

You have to find out the mms setting of the Telco. All have different setting. Rapid ROM can't autodect SIM card so without the setting. Not the csc problem.

Edited by skoda60

Guest serverxeon
You have to find out the mms setting of the Telco. All have different setting. Rapid ROM can't autodect SIM card so without the setting. Not the csc problem.

can u shed more light on this?

im facing the same problem.

but mine is the gprs that dun work with opera

Guest skoda60
can u shed more light on this?

im facing the same problem.

but mine is the gprs that dun work with opera

If the ROM can autodetect SIM card. Omnia2 will set up the proper connection upon newly flashed ROM or different SIM card was used. eg for m1 Singapore it will setup three connection for me: M1_World_GPRS, M1_MMS and M1 eMail. So no problem on mms. When I used Rapid ROMs. It can't auto dectect the SIM card. I can only manually setup a modem driver for my Internet access. mms was different because it affect the Telco billing problem. No neccessaries to used those Singapore CSC unless for warranty claim. You can used any SIM free CSC will do the job like what I was using the UK CSC eg i8000XEUJE1, XEUJE2 and XEUJD9 etc.

Guest Aurangzeb
If the ROM can autodetect SIM card. Omnia2 will set up the proper connection upon newly flashed ROM or different SIM card was used. eg for m1 Singapore it will setup three connection for me: M1_World_GPRS, M1_MMS and M1 eMail. So no problem on mms. When I used Rapid ROMs. It can't auto dectect the SIM card. I can only manually setup a modem driver for my Internet access. mms was different because it affect the Telco billing problem. No neccessaries to used those Singapore CSC unless for warranty claim. You can used any SIM free CSC will do the job like what I was using the UK CSC eg i8000XEUJE1, XEUJE2 and XEUJD9 etc.

thanks for your info...i will try to downlooad and flash the rom back using xeuje............maybe xeujd9

any differ from xeuje1,xeuje2 n xeujd9 besides sim free csc?

how to know that the rom was sim free...i only know that xsoja n fam are standing csc for singapore and the phone part DX for malaysia,singapore,philipines,vietnam n indonesia while DZ for malaysia n singapore

Edited by Aurangzeb

Guest AndrewTan
thanks for your info...i will try to downlooad and flash the rom back using xeuje............maybe xeujd9

any differ from xeuje1,xeuje2 n xeujd9 besides sim free csc?

how to know that the rom was sim free...i only know that xsoja n fam are standing csc for singapore and the phone part DX for malaysia,singapore,philipines,vietnam n indonesia while DZ for malaysia n singapore

All ROM appear in Modaco is 100% SIM Free.