Making "1" "2" "3" on desktop screen dissapear....

Guest starbearer

Guest starbearer

Hi All,

Just a small question, is there a tweak that mite be helpful in making the 1,2,3 written on desktop screen of my omnia i8000 gone like....vanish!!!!1 ;)

i had windows 6.1 orignally so it just had 3 bars, hope u all remember, now flashing to windows 6.5 it has 1,2,3 so i just want it to go and have bars or something else back....incase there is way, also if i wud want to flash my phone back to windows 6.1(orignal factory version) is there any rom available here that belongs to Indian CSC,EBO.....etc over here in Modaco....i searched but i couldnt find........ :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest COOLCABMAN

hello bro, try samsung widgit plus JB1, it does not have no. or line, its plain, u can install on the lite rom, it works like a charm.

Guest skoda60
Hi All,

Just a small question, is there a tweak that mite be helpful in making the 1,2,3 written on desktop screen of my omnia i8000 gone like....vanish!!!!1 :(

i had windows 6.1 orignally so it just had 3 bars, hope u all remember, now flashing to windows 6.5 it has 1,2,3 so i just want it to go and have bars or something else back....incase there is way, also if i wud want to flash my phone back to windows 6.1(orignal factory version) is there any rom available here that belongs to Indian CSC,EBO.....etc over here in Modaco....i searched but i couldnt find........ :(

JD6 and JE2 on am6.5 all have 123.

Now you can backup the CSC by CSC backup by wes and ROM dump by sort. Looking for your friend who still have the original 6.1 ROM and backup from there. Use west romtool ver 3.01 to create the original CSC, PDA in nb0.

Guest starbearer

Thanks for the reply ppl!

1 more favor to ask, as im from india, so i already upgraded to singapore factory version of win 6.5....its good to use...but i dont know why i miss the orignal 6.1...is there a firmware or rom that is factory version of 6.1...i wish it was like motorola firware ...i would have modded it long time back....but i cant i have a samsung now lol :( :( :o