Titanium Weather update fail

Guest Dork6243

I thought changing splugins to Titanium_480x800.cpr would allow showaco's titanium weather and chome editor to work on the i920 - but i still get the same error when it tries to update - same results with each custom rom I try. any help would be greatly appreciated. BY THE WAY, thank you to the cooks for your hard work in making our phones the best they can be -jared

Guest Snow02

Maybe you got a newer cab. Every version I've downloaded needed the updated file. It was due to accuweather changing a link after release of the program.

Guest Omega Ra
Maybe you got a newer cab. Every version I've downloaded needed the updated file. It was due to accuweather changing a link after release of the program.

maybe...but it's the same cab I have been using since my i910..

Guest Snow02
maybe...but it's the same cab I have been using since my i910..

Ok. And? This isn't up for debate. If you need confirmation for some reason check the xda thread.

Guest Omega Ra
Ok. And? This isn't up for debate. If you need confirmation for some reason check the xda thread.

wow snippy much. lol I was just stating that I had no issues with an old cab...

Guest Snow02

Yeah, a little. :rolleyes: . Sorry. Problem was resolved, and at the time I guess I felt you were questioning whether it was really resolved, just for the sake of argument or something. I don't know. One of those days.

Guest Omega Ra
Yeah, a little. :rolleyes: . Sorry. Problem was resolved, and at the time I guess I felt you were questioning whether it was really resolved, just for the sake of argument or something. I don't know. One of those days.

not a problem, I get those days often here at my job lol.