[HELP]i8000 no network

Guest iwan16

Guest iwan16

I installed the costume rom on my gt-i8000, and now I have no network. Before that everything worked normally. Some help?

My phone is

PDA i8000nxxjd3

CSC i8000xeejd5

PHONE i8000xxjd1

Please help i do not know what to do.

Edited by iwan16

Guest iwan16

I tried with 2 different roms but none of them work. all other functions are working but still no network. when I try to find a network, writes "cannot read settings".

Guest jebise
I tried with 2 different roms but none of them work. all other functions are working but still no network. when I try to find a network, writes "cannot read settings".

you flashed CSC which holds the network info, have you tried going into settings and selecting restore connections?

Guest MenosOcho

do you have info about your original ROM version?

because, with that info, maybe you could get the original ROM and restore i

did you enter some special code ? something like *#12345679#...

I don't remember which one, but there is one that has the ability of delete (fill with zeros) the IMEI. Some carriers block phones with IMEI=0000000000.

to check you IMEI, dial *#06#

Guest iwan16

I have no info on the original rom. Now I looked and IMEI = 000000000000000.What do I do now? How I can found original rom settings?

Edited by iwan16

Guest skivs
I have no info on the original rom. Now I looked and IMEI = 000000000000000.What do I do now? How I can found original rom settings?

YOU need to get the latest firmware upgrade

Guest skoda60
I installed the costume rom on my gt-i8000, and now I have no network. Before that everything worked normally. Some help?

My phone is

PDA i8000nxxjd3

CSC i8000xeejd5

PHONE i8000xxjd1

Please help i do not know what to do.

Was it detect SIM card just after flashed to this ROM? If you have sktools, used the networks tools to check which connection you have. Else you flashed to CSC i8000xeujd5 or any csc with i8000xeuje1. This was an UK English SIM free csc. After reboot, it will prompted you new sim card, and it will installed the network setting for you.

Guest iwan16

Phone recognized the phone sim card after flashing. After flashing and reboot the phone asked me whether to install the network settings. but still no network. Where can I find csc with i8000keuje1? and how to flash phone with the csc?

Guest MenosOcho

it's the problem... your carrier is banning you.

I'm not sure if flashing again you'll get a new IMEI, in fact, the current ROMs (at least those i tried) don't modify the IMEI.

I most of country, change the IMEI is illegal, and all zeros is the standard IMEI for stolen phones, that is the reaseon why many carries have banned that IMEI.

i don't know how change it, my first recommendation would be: go to the technical service (or places where unlock phones), they have the tools to rewrite the IMEI.

search CHGIMEI, it's used for Samsung mobiles, but i don't believe that it works with omnias.

Guest iwan16
it's the problem... your carrier is banning you.

I'm not sure if flashing again you'll get a new IMEI, in fact, the current ROMs (at least those i tried) don't modify the IMEI.

I most of country, change the IMEI is illegal, and all zeros is the standard IMEI for stolen phones, that is the reaseon why many carries have banned that IMEI.

i don't know how change it, my first recommendation would be: go to the technical service (or places where unlock phones), they have the tools to rewrite the IMEI.

search CHGIMEI, it's used for Samsung mobiles, but i don't believe that it works with omnias.

Thank you. I will try. Any other solutions?