Auto Rotation Set Program

Guest pompoko

Guest pompoko

From 6.5, I8000's rom support autorotation, but there is not a gui tools to config the autorotation, we only use registry tools to do the configuration.

I developed a config tools to do the work, it is easy to use.

Any reshipment, please notes the reference.

Thanks.

post-583837-1274358976_thumb.png

post-583837-1274358988_thumb.png

AutoRotationSet.CAB

Guest chokia

The worst thing about Omnia II is it autorotates to potrait when there is auto activity simply with incoming mail even with this program or any other autorotates app.

I really want Omniall works like Omnia 1 when i put it in landscapes, it stays landscape and notification activities display in landscape.

Really annoying when you are surfing the net with opera mobile, the screen autorotate to potrait when there is notification. and really dangerous while driving.

I want autorotate like OmniaI without settings, without hassle, without annoyance and without danger.

Edited by chokia

Guest dani_carrabba
The worst thing about Omnia II is it autorotates to potrait when there is auto activity simply with incoming mail even with this program or any other autorotates app.

I really want Omniall works like Omnia 1 when i put it in landscapes, it stays landscape and notification activities display in landscape.

Really annoying when you are surfing the net with opera mobile, the screen autorotate to potrait when there is notification. and really dangerous while driving.

I want autorotate like OmniaI without settings, without hassle, without annoyance and without danger.

i found a way to make landscape more usable in omnia2

the answer is by installing this app, and dont forget to install htcemu calibrate for i8000 first.

u also need to make exception in the exception list for like samsung photo album, samsung media player, which have their own rotate fucntion.

Guest xcaper
From 6.5, I8000's rom support autorotation, but there is not a gui tools to config the autorotation, we only use registry tools to do the configuration.

I developed a config tools to do the work, it is easy to use.

Any reshipment, please notes the reference.

Thanks.

post-583837-1274358976_thumb.png

post-583837-1274358988_thumb.png

AutoRotationSet.CAB

Goog rotation app!!! Simple and usefull!

• 4 months later...

I have a problem :lol:

When i start program , i get "Read reg error" and i cant add anything.

Add button doesn't run.

Please help me

Edited by musti35

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GTi800dr

Hmm, I'd love to nail this autorortation, I've tried several, my Samsung Omnia 11 6.5 won't run program ..says it needs later version .Microsoft.NEt compact..???

GTi8000